** Apple Best of 2016 | App Store **
Blog Better, Faster, Smarter.
Blogo is a blog publishing app that helps bloggers to focus on what matters most: publishing the next story.
We know writing is hard, but we firmly believe stories can change the world. So we created the simplest, most enjoyable blogging experience we could imagine.
Blogo combines simplicity with powerful features and gives you all the tools you need to create amazing content from your iPhone, iPad or Mac.
Spread the word, change the World.
### FEATURES ###
Anywhere, Anytime. Always have your blog with you.
● Blogo is available for iPhone, iPad and Mac
● Handoff supported between Apple devices
● Robust "Offline” mode with real preview, perfect for those "out of the office" moments
● Smart Sync with Evernote (Pro)
Be more focused and productive. Writing was never so enjoyable.
● Clean, distraction-free interface
● Markdown or visual Rich Text mode
● Inline HTML. Perfect for tables, forms and HTML embeds
● Code block, supporting all major code languages
● Word and characters count with live reading time
Blogging and publishing the right way.
● Works with WordPress.com, self-hosted WordPress 3.4+, Medium and Blogger
● List, edit and update existing or new posts, pages or drafts
● Manage multiple blogs at the same time (Pro)
● Moderate and reply to comments (Pro)
● Support for custom fields (Pro)
● Customize slugs, comments and pingback settings for each post
Built-in Image Editor: Image editing and handling made easy.
● Crop, resize and set aspect ratio of your images
● Adjust brightness, contrast and color temperature
● Easy Instagram-esque filters such as B&W, Sepia and Vintage
● Set a "Featured Image” with 1-click (WordPress only)
● Add alt text, caption and tooltip information
Live Preview: The only blog editor that smartly recognizes your theme.
● Live preview always shows exactly how your post will look before publishing
● Works even when you are in "Offline Mode"
● What you see is what you post. Stop the rework.
Send to Blogo share extension: An incredibly easy way of adding content to your post.
● Send videos, images, links, pages and quotes from any app with one click
● Works with Youtube, Vimeo, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter, Imgur, Getty Images, SoundCloud, Vine and more!
● Simply select Send to Blogo from your iOS share extension list
Keep your blog content organized.
● Schedule posts
● Categories and tags management panel
● Complete post list with integrated search and filters
● Tap and hold a post for contextual menu
iPad Pro Enhanced. A huge boost to your productivity.
● A beautifully detailed interface, designed and polished for iPad Pro.
● Split View allows you to use Blogo in multi-tasking with any other app, side by side.
● Smart Keyboard will put useful QuickType features and shortcuts at your fingertips.
● Customizable preferences to fit your blogging workflow
● Integrated with Notification Center
And so much more. Blogo is simplicity with power.
• Add as many blogs as you want
• Smart Sync your drafts with Evernote
• Moderate and Reply blog comments
• Custom fields management
• Social Mirrors
• Prices: $9.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
### WORLD-CLASS SUPPORT & FEEDBACK ###
We are recognized for our support and dedication to our customers' success. Please get in touch personally with us on Twitter or visit the blog for the latest news:
Blogo supports WordPress.com, self-hosted WordPress 3.4+, Medium and Blogger
As we’re on an extermination mission, this update has been bug-oriented, and we’re pleased to announce our progress:
Fixed: annoying keyboard that wouldn’t go away when you tried to edit an image’s features has been put in its place.
Fixed: you can now “schedule” your post to an older date. Pretty confusing to backdate posts in a section called “schedule” so we’ll try to change that asap.
Fixed: no more crazy crashes when you try to subscribe to Pro or go anywhere near your profile - in iPad Pro.
Fixed: “save” and “update” buttons looking nice and neat again on iOS 9 (previously looked chopped)
Found: missing “save” button on iOS 11. Bounty goes to our brave devs.
Is it a difference in direction?
It has the following problems and can not be put to practical use.
- I can not select images uploaded to my site
Having a nice feature
- I want to select images from my Flicker
I cannot publish new article
After I updated on July 28, I cannot publish any more...
Could you send us a ticket through https://helpcenter.getblogo.com with a bit more detail on what happened? We'll get back to you as soon as possible to fix the situation!