Call Break is a strategic trick-based card game similar to Spades. It's very popular in Nepal and in some places of India. It's also known as Lakdi, Lakadi or Lakadia in some places of India. The vintage game of cards features 4 players with 13 cards each to offer virtual gaming experience. There will be five deals/round in a game. Starting a game with a bid/call, a player can compete against 3 computer players with effective artificial intelligence. Initiating a game by throwing a single card of any suit (club,diamond,heart,spade), the other players also follow the same suit unless they runs out of that particular suit. Absence of identical suit allows player to throw a card of another suit and the current round is won by highest card. Spade cards can be used to conquer other cards when no more cards of the same suit are there to offer.e.g. 2 of spade can conquer any higher cards of other suits. If all the players run out of both identical led suit and Spades card then the led card wins regardless of any suit. Play and have a joyful digital experience of one of the legendary game of cards on your phone or tablet.
1. Simple and minimalistic UI design
2. Smooth animations, runs decently on low end and old devices also.
3. Counter-clockwise turn rotation like in real game play
4. Game play speed controller with 3 speeds (slow, normal and fast)
5. Trump suit (colour card) can be chosen by the user, default is Spades.
1. Banner ad on game play screen is removed.
2. Using top cards in optional. Please check settings.
3. Trump card (colour card) can be changed.
4. Upto 25 rounds can be played.
5. CPU's game play is improved.
6. Various bug fixes and stability improvement.
New update has fault
There is faulty play in new update. It allows to toss lesser card.