Buy and download eBooks for your favourite series from Cambridge University Press. Learn online and offline using desktop, tablet or mobile phone.
· Find an eBook for you – choose from the most popular series including Complete, Empower, English Grammar in Use, Eyes Open, face2face, Guess What!, Kid’s Box, Super Minds, Super Safari, Think, Unlock and Uncover.
· Shop for eBooks – easily shop for eBooks within the app. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the purchase.
· Customise your learning – use the built-in tools including bookmarks, notes and highlights for a more personalised experience.
· Sync your eBooks – the app lets you read the same eBooks across devices and syncs automatically your bookmarks, notes and highlights.
· Learn offline – download your eBooks and use them offline wherever you wish. Your progress will be saved on your device and synced next time you’re connected to the internet.
When downloading eBooks, we recommend that you use your home wi-fi connection. Use of public wi-fi networks or mobile data is not recommended.
For FAQs and full technical requirements, please go to cambridge.org/bookshelf/faq. For technical support, please contact email@example.com.
Implementation of changes and bug fixes.
I can’t use “grammar in use” with Horizontal screen.
I want you to be able to input with a Smart Keyboard on iPad.
Please respond properly.
I'm started studying ebook(Basic Grammar in Use).
I want to study right away, but every time I am asked for a password.
I hope this app will be improved.
I'm using the app on iPhone SE2(iOS14.0.1)
Sorry, I'm not good at Englsh,so I'm Japanese.
iPhone SE2(iOS14)で「Basic Grammar in Use」の勉強を始めました。
Thank you very much for the ratings and taking your time out to review this app.
The new update does not allow multiple sessions which was implemented as part of the security measures. I would advise to ensure you are logged out of the Bookshelf website before logging into the app or the system automatically logs you out. Please contact our tech support team for any further queries at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I can’t see the app horizontally. Please fix it. I use this book with a notebook app by using split view function of iPad. It’s no meaning to use this vertically only.
We apologise for the problems you have experienced with the app recently. Could you please contact our support team at: email@example.com. Our team would be able to help investigate any problems you may have experienced and come up with a fix.
- Cambridge University Press
iOS 11.0以降。iPhone、iPad、およびiPod touchに対応。
- © 2014 Cambridge University Press
- English Grammar + answers ¥2,940
- Essential Grammar + answers ¥2,940
- Advanced Grammar + answers ¥2,940