This Cessna 172 Checklist Preflight provides an overview of Cessna 172 Checklist Preflight normal, emergency, and abnormal procedures, Preflight Checklist app (The Cessna Edition) is another key publication in a series of aeronautical educational reference tools. The app is designed as a reference & educational companion tool for the pilots
Cessna 172 Preflight Checklist for iPhone and iPad are expertly designed and written procedures specifically for your aircraft. The same award-winning content found in our printed checklists can now be found in a customizable, easy-access app. Every detail has been meticulously designed to make the checklist quick, easy-to-use and accurate. Choose your aircraft from a growing library of comprehensive models. Customize any item you need, directly on your iPhone or iPad, right where you use a checklist, without having to go to a website and upload. Qref checklist design features a larger, more readable font, comprehensive procedures sectioned into tabs, and simple, one-touch access to the procedure you need. Discover why aircraft checklists are the Gold Standard in aviation, with over 20,000 sold annually around the world, in nearly every pilot shop.
Cessna 172 Preflight Checklistchecklists feature:
‣ Beautifully designed checklist sections
‣ Always remembers where you left off, even on different checklists
‣ Dashboard gives you access to all your checklists in one place
‣ Edit, add, delete and reorder checklist items directly on your phone. Changes are automatically synced to our secure servers for backup
‣ Check-and-response format with large, easy-to-read font
‣ Vertical and horizontal layouts on both iPhone and iPad
‣ Built-in 12-function conversion calculator
‣ Clear all checked items function
Procedures covered include:
‣ Cruise Performance chart
‣ Emergencies: electrical, engine, fire, gear, forced landing and more. Emergencies are arranged by system, meaning no more digging through pages to find the right section
Cessna Aircraft Company :-
The Cessna Aircraft Company was an American general aviation aircraft manufacturing corporation headquartered in Wichita, Kansas. Best known for small, piston-powered aircraft, Cessna also produced business jets. For many years the company was one of the highest-volume producers of general aviation aircraft in the world. It was a subsidiary of the US conglomerate Textron. In March 2014 Cessna ceased operations as a separate company and became a brand produced by Textron Aviation.