The missing ssh tunnel manager, compatible with OpenSSH, automatic and intuitive. Don't waste your time; be productive.
• Everything in OpenSSH, local / remote / dynamic port forwarding types, agent forwarding, certificates, proxy jump, etc.
• Can read your existing `ssh_config` file as the source of advanced options, especially helpful for experienced users.
• Can work with GnuPG agent, YubiKey, Authy and Google Authenticator.
• Tightly integrated with macOS Keychain, don't have to enter passwords or passphrases repeatedly.
• It's totally optionally, you can opt-in or opt-out at any time.
Advanced Options Editor
• A handy way to tune per-host advanced options.
• For every ssh directives, there is a contextual help provides immediate information, no more googling.
• Always tries to restore your connections after network failure or waking up from sleep.
• Tunnels can be set to connect on app startup.
• Control and monitor tunnels without switching out your current working window.
• Use tags to organize your hundreds or thousands of tunnels.
• Tag your tunnel by a simple drag & drop actions.
• Unlimited number of connections
• Importing and exporting
• Sync hosts and tags between all of your Mac computers
• Scriptable (automation with AppleScript and Automator)
• Prioritized customer support
Go Premium to support our development and unleash the power of Core Tunnel.
## Premium License
We offered optional in-app purchases for premium features. Price may vary by location:
- USD 9.99 for 1-Year License
- USD 29.99 for 4-Year License (save 25%)
We'd love to answer your questions or just hear what you think about Core Tunnel:
Our Community: https://community.codinn.com/c/core-tunnel
Use the community to request support or report bug. Discuss and explore Core Tunnel’s future with us by joining the community.
- Include the host name in the title of password/passphrase dialog (@Dave_Anderson)
- Improve interoperability: a host copied from Core Shell can be pasted into Core Tunnel, and vice versa
- Add Dave Anderson (@Dave_Anderson) to special thanks
- Order out password/passphrase dialog when the connection disconnects (@Dave_Anderson)
- Fix a potential crash issue
Ratings and Reviews
Without enabling the purchase, the functions suddenly stopped
The display in the preferences window at the GO PREMIUM tab suddenly changed "PREMIUM Thank you for your support! EXPIRATION NEVER(Lifetime licence)" and dose not work any more!
I am so busy and it's too bad because this trouble disturbe me so much.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.