Crew connects your entire distributed workforce from the frontline to corporate leadership, unifying communications, streamlining scheduling, and making operations hum. Join for free.
Read why customers, operators, and teams LOVE Crew:
- “Being able to communicate and engage with our frontline workforce is absolutely critical to our success. With Crew, we can reach every team member with important information at the touch of a button, and that is invaluable at our size and scale.” - Steve Plank (CTO, Taco Bell Corporate, 10,000+ employees)
- “Crew helps employees engage, feel like part of the organization, and know their role is important - all of which mitigates turnover. This platform is taking our communication to a level we didn’t know was possible.” - Trevor Parris (Director, Affinity Living Group, 4,100+ employees)
Tens of thousands of teams across every industry use Crew every day to support:
• Engage employees with top-down announcements in a familiar chat-like interface
• Send messages to everyone, specific groups or have conversations 1:1
• Connect your entire team without exchanging phone numbers
• See exactly who’s read your messages
• Send unlimited photos and videos
• Know who’s on-site with Location-based groups
• Survey employees to keep a pulse on sentiment and get real-time feedback
• Reflect your organization’s hierarchy and control multi-team communication
• Engage your distributed workforce from a single, system-level dashboard
SCHEDULING & SHIFT COVERAGE
• Distribute work schedules to everyone’s phones at anytime
• Easily get shift coverage or pick-up extra shifts
• Get shift reminders and allow employees to track wages
• Track and manage employees work availability
RECOGNITION & MOTIVATION
• Inspire your employees and build a productive team culture with Gold Stars
• Implement a custom recognition program with customized badges
FILES & TASK MANAGEMENT
• Share and manage files (incl. photos, videos, and documents) with coworkers
• Assign tasks to coworkers and get notified when they’re completed
• Enterprise-level data encryption and security with the ability to wipe company data from devices of terminated employees
• Prevent inappropriate content automatically with Content filters
• Protect team members from harassment with user blocking and content moderation controls
• Protect your organization from liability by creating and enforcing your own opt-in, usage, and conduct policies
• Prevent messages from being sent to team members while off-the-clock
• Advanced user suspension and message flagging features to ensure team members have access to productive and accurate information
• Measure and enforce the timeliness of schedule postings to remain compliant with labor regulations (EOC, Fair Work Week, etc.)
• Scheduling & rostering (incl. Kronos, Infor, UltiPro, and more)
• Insights & workflow (incl. Square, Docusign, Zendesk, and more)
• Communications & benefits (incl. Facebook, Slack, Qualtrics, and more)
Visit crewapp.com to learn more about Crew's digital workplace platform for businesses large & small.
Crew is fully committed to your privacy. Your data is encrypted, and will not be shared or sold to any third-party, period.
We offer in-app purchases of auto-renewing subscriptions for Crew Pro. Crew Pro offers Admin-oriented features including enhanced permissions and controls. The amount will be charged to your iTunes account and will vary by plan and country. You’ll see the total price before completing payment.
Crew Pro subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. To avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Terms of Service: crewapp.com/terms
This release fixes numerous bugs reported by users like you.
If you see something that looks off, email us at email@example.com. If we validate your bug, we'll send you a free t-shirt! Also, please consider leaving a review for us. It really helps.