Discord is where you can make a home for your communities and friends. Where you can stay close and have fun over text, voice, and video. Whether you’re part of a school club, a gaming group, a worldwide art community, or just a handful of friends that want to spend time together, Discord makes it easy to talk every day and hang out more often.
Create an invite-only place
• Discord servers are organized into topic-based channels where you can collaborate, share, and just talk about your day without clogging up a group chat.
• Voice channels make hanging out easy. Grab a seat in a voice channel when you’re free. Friends can see you’re around and pop in to talk, without having to call.
• Reliable tech for staying close. Low latency voice and video feels like you’re in the same room.
STAY CLOSE WITH TEXT, VOICE, AND VIDEO
• Wave hello over video, watch friends stream their games, or gather up and have a drawing session with screen share.
• Turn any image into your own custom emojis and share them with friends.
• Share anything from a funny video to your latest group photos, and pin your favorites to remember later.
FOR A FEW OR A FANDOM
• Custom moderation tools and permission levels can group up your friends, organize your local book club, or bring together music fans from around the world.
• Create moderators, give special members access to private channels, and much more.
We’ve been hard at work making Discord better for you. For this version we've made a bunch of bug fixes and performance enhancements to make sure everything’s running as smooth as possible.
Ratings and Reviews
Discord is by far my favourite app to use, especially during games with other people. I like using discord on my desktop, but at times I like using it on my phone. The phone version is good, but there is a bug where my screen turns black at one point when I’m in a call (server). It only happens in a discord server, but other than that, I will rate this as a 5 as it’s amazing. The bots are great, most discord servers are positive, and I’m happy to have such a good community within discord and everyone else. It’s good to see that the developers and the discord team are trying to fix bugs and issues and are adding more great things! Thank you :)
Great but flawed...
The app looks really nice and works well for the most part. Unfortunately, the biggest issue I’ve had with it over the last few years still hasn’t been fixed... The app forces you to log back in CONSTANTLY.
I don’t know if this is some sort of issue with how you’re handling token refreshing, but could I suggest just saving the username/password to the secure Keychain and performing any required future logins automatically? You could even make it toggleable with a “Remember Me” switch if that were the issue.
Until then, personally, the app is just too annoying for me to use :(
Developer Response ,
The application may log you out automatically if there's an update or if you change your account information too many times in a short period. Enabling 2FA may help!
If neither of those apply, please reach out to our Support team here for assistance!: dis.gd/contact
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Discord, Inc.
- 153.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2021 Discord
- In-App Purchases
- Nitro Monthly ¥1,080
- Classic Monthly ¥550
- Nitro Monthly ¥1,050
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.