Do Not Disturb alerts you to potential ‘Evil Maid’ attacks by notifying your iPhone of attempts to gain physical access your MacBook, perhaps without your consent or knowledge.
The companion Do Not Disturb macOS app (DND macOS) is offered as a free download to continually monitor your laptop for lid open events, as a precursor to these “Evil Maid” attacks.
With this iOS app (DND iOS), you will receive alerts on your iPhone and can respond to them in real time. The following remote response actions are supported:
* Use the MacBook camera to take a picture and return the image to your phone
* Initiate a hard shutdown to trigger enabled FileVault disk encryption
* Dismiss alerts on the iPhone and MacBook
… all with the touch of a button!
The DND iOS is free to download and includes a 7 day free trial with unlimited remote alerts and actions. Continued service requires an in-app subscription purchase (details below).
Do Not Disturb: Remote Alerts & Actions Service Subscription
Subscriptions for continued service (unlimited remote alerts and actions) are offered as an in app purchase.
$0.99 monthly, $9.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off or your subscription is cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of renewal is $0.99 monthly or $9.99 annually. Manage your subscription in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
We'd love to hear your feedback and answer any questions you may have. You can find us online at:
Terms of Service: https://digitasecurity.com/termsofservice/
* New Features
* iOS 10.3+ Support
* Ability to save/share photos taken with camera action
* App will immediately show the alerting laptop when opened from the alert/notification
* Improved reliability of connections by moving communications to port 443 (iOS 11.0+ only)
* Improved consistency of date/time displays
* Improved descriptions for certain errors during subscription process
* Improved layouts for iPad, iPhone SE
* Additional Minor bug fixes & updates