Dribbble's official app for iPhone and iPad. Discover and follow the world's best designers. Browse and curate amazing design work faster and easier.
- Universal App + Apple TV app!
- Easy access to your profile, likes, and bucket collections
- Message other designers and teams
- View the latest job listings
- Upload new Shots via your device's Camera or Camera Roll
- 3D touch to get a closer look at any Shot from a feed
- Activity and push notifications
- Auto-animating GIFs in feeds
- Search for inspiration by keyword or tag
- Split screen support in iPad
- Share extension allows you to share to Dribbble from your favourite design tools
- Launch the app directly from Dribbble links, then use Handoff to view on your desktop
- Spotlight Search designer profiles and content from your device's home screen
Founded in 2009, Dribbble has grown to become the premier community for discovering and connecting with designers around the globe. Our mission is to help the world’s design talent share their creations and get hired. Illustrators, icon artists, typographers, graphic designers, logo designers, web designers, and other creative types share their work, process, and current projects.
* We've brought the new shot layout to iPad
* Get a closer look at shots with pinch to zoom on the main feed
* More bug fixes and improvements
Can’t edit my profile
I cannot find the bottom to edit my profile
Not able to sign in using Facebook
I am not able to sign in in the application using my Facebook account? Is it some known issue?
Please respect the MVP concept
No comment, hope coming versions will turn this image out.
Hi Mark, You can comment if you're authenticated and by click the comment bubble on the shot detail screen.