*A Pearson account is required to use this app.* To use the Dynamic Study Modules app, you must have already enrolled in a Pearson MyLab or Mastering course, logged in to the course on your computer, and opened a Dynamic Study Module in your course on your computer. If you do not, you will get an error message when you try to log in to the app.
*If you experience any login issues, please contact https://support.pearson.com for immediate support.*
Take Dynamic Study Modules from your MyLab and Mastering courses with you wherever you go! With the Dynamic Study Modules App, you can:
· Access Dynamic Study Modules and Gap Finder Diagnostic modules from your mobile device.
· Get real-time feedback on your performance, with information you need to review or study further broken down & provided in short bursts that are scientifically proven to trigger your brain to learn faster.
· Choose how confident you are in your answer to move past the material you’ve already mastered and understand better what you don’t know -- and what you only think you know.
· Answer, learn, and answer again until you’ve mastered the topics covered by your Dynamic Study Modules.
· Go back anytime to review your answers or refresh your knowledge -- students who do refreshers can recall concepts more confidently at test time!
• iOS Dark Mode no longer obscures items in the app
• Resolved “Error processing request. Please contact systems administrator” message when attempting to access modules