EncounterPlus VTT is a powerful virtual tabletop tool designed to help Dungeon Masters to run D&D 5E combat encounters more easily. You can track initiative, health, statistics, and conditions for various monsters and players. Now even with animated video background for Battle Maps.
• Initiative, health, experience and conditions tracker
• Random encounter generator
• Encounter difficulty calculator
• Bestiary, Monster Manual, Magic items and Spells
• Bookmarks, a quick search
• Player and Non-Player characters
• SRD and custom content
• Campaigns, Modules and Asset packs
• Spell Area of Effects
• 3D Dice Roller
• iCloud sync support
• Drag & Drop support
• External Screen with AirPlay (as In-App purchase)
• Battle Maps (as In-App purchase)
• Fog of War and dynamic Line of Sight (as In-App purchase)
• Animated video background for Battle Maps
• No Ads
Information about subscriptions:
• Subscribers will receive 1 week free of Premium Features
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Depending on what subscription length you those (Monthly or Yearly), so long as your subscription is active, you will have access to the entire premium functionality for these periods, respectfully.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
• Add new Line of Sight walls drawing and rendering engine
• Add new wall types for Line of Sight (normal, invisible, ethereal, terrain, door, secret door)
• Add ability to select, update, split and move walls after drawing
• Add ability to insert, move or delete individual wall points
• Add door icons for easier door handling
• Add 2x performance improvements in Line of Sight rendering in certain situations and big maps
• Add support for a maximum of 8192 x 8192 px map size
• Add improved undo feature for walls and drawings
• Add support for 3D dice roller on the external screen over AirPlay
• Add scale changes for tiny and small tokens
• Add new pages styles and fonts (merged from the module packer app)
• Add bug fix for invalid compendium archive when multiple items contain the same images
• Add bug fix for groups not properly referenced in pins on the map
• Add bug fix for inconsistent message date format between WebSocket and Web API
• Add bug fix leading to crash when adding rotation component to area effect.
• Add bug fix for memory leak causing to duplicate monsters when loading from library
• Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
I just bought the battle map in-app purchase
But I don’t know what happened
It seems like nothing changed
I thought there will be lots of map added
But nothing appeared
Hi Syoriki, thanks for your support! No maps are included by default, but it’s extremely easy to add downloaded map image downloaded from internet. With Battle map IAP, you can go to map settings and add background image and video, adjust grid and enable fog of war. If you need additional help, just contact us by email or our FB or Reddit page.