+ Full English Dictionary - Offline +
- More than 172000 words.
- More than 180,000 senses and 49,000 sample sentences.
- Includes the "Hang On, man" Game
- Include a flash card system to facilitate learning new words and several articles about English grammar.
- You can create your own flashcards and word lists.
- Includes quality sounds for phrases and words.
- Full list of regular and irregular verbs
- Fast, as it works offline; internet is used only for a few features.
- Includes bookmarks and history.
+ Learn English with the lessons of English grammar included in the dictionary:
- Verb tense - Simple Present
- Verb tense - Simple Past
- Verb tense - Simple Future
- Verb tense - Present Continuous
- Verb tense - Past Continuous
- Verb tense - Future Continuous
- Verb tense - Present Perfect
- Verb tense - Past Perfect
- Verb tense - Future Perfect
- Verb tense - Present Perfect Continuous
- Verb tense - Past Perfect Continuous
- Verb tense - Future Perfect Continuous
- Irregular verbs
- Conditionals - Zero conditional
- Conditionals - First conditional
- Conditionals - Second conditional
- Conditionals - Third conditional
- Conditionals - Mixed conditional
- Conjunctions - Coordinating conjunctions
- Conjunctions - Correlative conjunctions
- Conjunctions - Subordinating conjunctions
- Comparative and Superlative Adjectives
- Singular and Plural Nouns
- Count Nouns and Uncountable Nouns
- Possessive Nouns
- Action Verbs
- Active / Passive Verb Forms
- Mood for Grammar
- Auxiliary Verbs Be, Do, Have
- Auxiliary Verbs Will/Would and Shall/Should
- Auxiliary Verbs Can/Could and May/Might/Must
- Prepositions On, At, and In
- Prepositions Of, To, and For
- Prepositions With, Over, and By
- Indefinite and Definite Articles
The application has been updated to work in the latest IOS versions.
It's useful, I think.