Figure Anatomy is a great reference and learning app to help draw human characters for both beginner and expert artists. This app works on both iPad and iPhone.
Choose from a number of poses from 3D scanned models, and create your composition by adjusting lighting and the camera view. Just like in a real figure drawing session, move the lights around the model to create an interesting interplay of lights and shadows, or to match the lighting of a specific scene.
Sketch using standard view as reference or bring the models to life by utilizing the Augmented Reality (AR) feature to put the model in a real environment. Check your sketch proportions with the reference model using the Sketch Alignment Camera feature. Share your work with your friends on Facebook.
- Choose from the list of 3D scanned models for preferred poses
- Make the model move with a slider to adjust the pose
- FOV Slider for Camera Focal Length
- Select between spotlight or directional light
- Adjust the light angles and intensity
- Adjust the rim light
- Lock button to lock the user interface
- Hide User Interface for full screen
- Randomize among 64 camera and lighting presets available
- Reset to default view and lighting setup
- Choose between a textured or untextured mode
- Augmented reality mode using ARKit to place the figure into your environment. (For supported devices only)
- Check the proportions of your drawing by using camera mode
- Share your masterpiece with your friends via Facebook
Crash fix on some devices.
I’ve not been able to purchase additional models with the message displayed “can’t connect to the store due to a network error”
I can’t connecting to store.