Download for a 30-day free trial. ForeFlight is the essential, integrated flight app that makes planning, flying, and logging flights a joy.
ForeFlight delivers advanced flight planning capabilities, terminal procedure charts, enroute navigation charts, moving map, synthetic vision, hazard awareness, optional Jeppesen charts, a comprehensive library of market-leading weather information and visualization features, a large library of advanced aircraft performance profiles, customizable checklists, integration with a wide range of certified avionics and portable ADS-B and GPS receivers for inflight weather and data, a built-in documents catalog and cloud document capability for management of aircraft and flight operations publications, an easy-to-use pilot logbook for keeping track of flight experience, and so much more. ForeFlight is backed by our Pilot Support Team who delivers amazingly fast, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Please note: Location is used to enable a moving map and to record track logs, the camera is used to attach photos to logbook, push notifications are used for important bulletins and flight alerts, and contacts are used to add people to flights.
ForeFlight requires a subscription. Visit our website for more information on the available plan levels.
FLIGHT PLANNING, BRIEFING, & FILING
Plan flights with Touch Planning on the Map or full-featured form-based Flights view. Tap out a route in seconds and quickly see if flights will be affected by weather or TFRs. Helpful Route, Altitude, and Procedure Advisors make planning easy and accurate. Generate a graphical preflight briefing and file your flight plan directly from the app. Print a professional-grade Navlog for inflight reference.
Interactive weather layers include animated radar, global satellite and winds aloft, global icing, turbulence, and surface analysis, graphical AIR/SIGMETs, flight category, visibility, and more. View decoded METARs, TAFs, and MOS forecasts. Thoughtfully organized Imagery view puts a full range of forecast tools at your fingertips.
PLATES, CHARTS, & MAPS
Both VFR and IFR operations are covered with all of the essentials required for planning and navigation: data-driven Aeronautical Maps, VFR Sectionals, High/Low Enroute charts, SIDs, STARs, approach and taxi charts, and terrain, satellite, and street map views.
GEO-REFERENCED APPROACHES & TAXI CHARTS
Plates and taxi charts enable the real time display of your GPS location on the chart. They can also be overlaid on the Maps view along with weather and hazards for the ultimate situational awareness.
GLOBAL HAZARD AWARENESS TECHNOLOGY
Plan and fly with more confidence in all conditions and terrain. Top-down-view Hazard Advisor map layer, Terrain Profile View, and 3D Synthetic Vision seamlessly integrate into the map display to depict a clear picture of terrain and obstacle hazards anywhere in the world. When paired with an AHRS source, Synthetic Vision provides a backup attitude display.
Logbook makes it easy to log and share flights, track hours, review currency, record certificates and ratings, receive electronic instructor endorsements, and create experience reports. Your data is automatically synced across all your devices and protected in secure cloud storage.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
Built-in documents catalog with FAR/AIM, charts supplements, and more
Airport, FBO, and fuel price information for thousands of locations
Dynamic data-driven Aeronautical Maps
Weight & Balance
Expected route and EDCT flight notifications
Automatic over-the-air data updates
Chart color inversion for better night flying experience
Access to web planner
Flying Magazine Editor's Choice 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017
App of the Year, Aviation Consumer, July 2011
Best Selling iPad Aviation App: 2010, 2011, 2012
"Best app for IFR" - Aviation Consumer
"One of the most popular and most-respected aviation apps available" - Sporty's Pilot Shop
Cloud Coverage Forecast Map Layer
• Get a more complete view of forecast global cloud coverage during flight planning with the new Clouds map layer.
• Enable the Clouds layer in the Maps view Layer Selector, just below the Icing and Turbulence layers.
• The layer is based on the GFS Cloud Coverage product and depicts different forecast percentages of cloud cover over different areas using shades of gray.
• Like the Icing and Turbulence layers, Clouds uses both an altitude and time slider to view forecasts at different altitudes and times, and the layer’s data can also be downloaded for offline use using Pack.
• The Clouds map layer is included in Pro Plus and MFB Pro subscription plans and above, and Business Performance plans.
Clouds in Profile View & 3D Preview
• The same Clouds forecast layer is also available in Profile View and 3D Preview.
• Like the Icing and Turbulence layers, you can enable Clouds using the layer selectors in the lower-left of both Profile View and 3D Preview to display forecasted cloud coverage at multiple altitudes along your route.
• Both Profile View and 3D Preview combine all relevant forecast periods into a single depiction that aligns with your flight’s planned departure and enroute times.
• Clouds and other weather layers in 3D Preview and Profile View are included in ForeFlight Performance Plus and Business Performance subscription plans.
Internet Traffic in 3D Airports
• View live Internet Traffic via FlightAware in 3D Airports to analyze airport activity, follow takeoffs and landings, and more.
• When viewing an airport in 3D, tap the new layer selector in the bottom left and select Traffic to display any airborne traffic near the airport. Unlike the Traffic map layer, 3D Airports does not display ground traffic.
• Traffic targets appear as blue diamonds showing their tail number and current altitude.
• Tap on any traffic target to display its vertical and horizontal track as a blue curtain like in 3D Review. 3D Airports only shows an aircraft’s movement from the time you opened the view or enabled the Traffic layer.
• 3D Airports with Traffic is included in ForeFlight Performance Plus and Business Performance subscription plans.
Additional Mountain Peak Markers
• ForeFlight’s High Resolution Basemap displays more mountain peak markers near terminal areas and elsewhere for enhanced hazard awareness.
• Zooming the map into any terminal area will reveal all peaks and associated altitudes within 15nm of the airport, and zooming into any mountainous region will display a greater number of peaks as well.
• Download the High Resolution Basemap for different regions around the world in More > Downloads.
Airport Terrain Information
• Quickly get a sense of the terrain variations near an airport by tapping the new Terrain button in the Airport Summary view.
• The Terrain button appears just to the right of the airport’s taxiway thumbnail on the Airports view or in the airport popup elsewhere in the app. The button only appears for airports in mountainous areas to indicate the presence of major terrain features.
• Tap the button to view the maximum and minimum terrain elevations within 10nm of the airport, as well as the airport elevation.
New Street & Aerial Map Styles
• Both the Street Map and Aerial Map layers have improved styling.
• The Aerial Map has more prominent street and place labels to help you identify features on the map.
• The Street Map uses a new style that continues showing topographical information even at very high zoom levels.
• Both map layers require an internet connection to view.
- ForeFlight, LLC
iOS 13.0以降。iPhone、iPad、およびiPod touchに対応。
ドイツ語、 フランス語、 英語
- © 2018 ForeFlight LLC
- Basic Plus US - 1 Year ¥12,000
- Basic Plus US - 3 months ¥6,100
- Pro Plus US - 1 Year ¥24,000