Download for a 30-day free trial. ForeFlight is the essential, integrated flight app that makes planning, flying, and logging flights a joy.
ForeFlight delivers advanced flight planning capabilities, terminal procedure charts, enroute navigation charts, moving map, synthetic vision, hazard awareness, optional Jeppesen charts, a comprehensive library of market-leading weather information and visualization features, a large library of advanced aircraft performance profiles, customizable checklists, integration with a wide range of certified avionics and portable ADS-B and GPS receivers for inflight weather and data, a built-in documents catalog and cloud document capability for management of aircraft and flight operations publications, an easy-to-use pilot logbook for keeping track of flight experience, and so much more. ForeFlight is backed by our Pilot Support Team who delivers amazingly fast, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Please note: Location is used to enable a moving map and to record track logs, the camera is used to attach photos to logbook, push notifications are used for important bulletins and flight alerts, and contacts are used to add people to flights.
ForeFlight requires a subscription. Visit our website for more information on the available plan levels.
FLIGHT PLANNING, BRIEFING, & FILING
Plan flights with Touch Planning on the Map or full-featured form-based Flights view. Tap out a route in seconds and quickly see if flights will be affected by weather or TFRs. Helpful Route, Altitude, and Procedure Advisors make planning easy and accurate. Generate a graphical preflight briefing and file your flight plan directly from the app. Print a professional-grade Navlog for inflight reference.
Interactive weather layers include animated radar, global satellite and winds aloft, global icing, turbulence, and surface analysis, graphical AIR/SIGMETs, flight category, visibility, and more. View decoded METARs, TAFs, and MOS forecasts. Thoughtfully organized Imagery view puts a full range of forecast tools at your fingertips.
PLATES, CHARTS, & MAPS
Both VFR and IFR operations are covered with all of the essentials required for planning and navigation: data-driven Aeronautical Maps, VFR Sectionals, High/Low Enroute charts, SIDs, STARs, approach and taxi charts, and terrain, satellite, and street map views.
GEO-REFERENCED APPROACHES & TAXI CHARTS
Plates and taxi charts enable the real time display of your GPS location on the chart. They can also be overlaid on the Maps view along with weather and hazards for the ultimate situational awareness.
GLOBAL HAZARD AWARENESS TECHNOLOGY
Plan and fly with more confidence in all conditions and terrain. Top-down-view Hazard Advisor map layer, Terrain Profile View, and 3D Synthetic Vision seamlessly integrate into the map display to depict a clear picture of terrain and obstacle hazards anywhere in the world. When paired with an AHRS source, Synthetic Vision provides a backup attitude display.
Logbook makes it easy to log and share flights, track hours, review currency, record certificates and ratings, receive electronic instructor endorsements, and create experience reports. Your data is automatically synced across all your devices and protected in secure cloud storage.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
Built-in documents catalog with FAR/AIM, charts supplements, and more
Airport, FBO, and fuel price information for thousands of locations
Dynamic data-driven Aeronautical Maps
Weight & Balance
Expected route and EDCT flight notifications
Automatic over-the-air data updates
Chart color inversion for better night flying experience
Access to web planner
Flying Magazine Editor's Choice 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017
App of the Year, Aviation Consumer, July 2011
Best Selling iPad Aviation App: 2010, 2011, 2012
"Best app for IFR" - Aviation Consumer
"One of the most popular and most-respected aviation apps available" - Sporty's Pilot Shop
Additional Aeronautical Map Waypoints
• ForeFlight’s Aeronautical Map now displays many types of waypoints not associated with any airway, including off-route intersections, oceanic waypoints, and others.
• The new waypoints are included in both the High and Low Airspace layers in Map Settings > Airways, and appear when either layer is enabled.
• Disabling all airways from the Map Settings menu or the Quick Toggle bar on the left will also hide all off-airway waypoints.
Commercial Progress Report in Logbook
• Track your progress towards your Commercial ASEL checkride with this auto-filled PDF report based on the FAA’s requirements outlined in FAR Part 61.
• ForeFlight uses details from your logged flights in different aircraft to indicate your progress in each of the requirements, adding a green check mark to each once you complete it.
• Tap the Send To button while viewing the report to email or print it.
• Access the new report in Logbook > Reports.
TAA Setting for Logbook Aircraft
• Designate “Technically Advanced Aircraft” in Logbook > Aircraft to log time in these aircraft in accordance with the FAA’s newly-widened definition.
• Access the TAA switch for any aircraft in Logbook > Aircraft.
• Flights in a TAA-designated aircraft may be logged in lieu of, or in combination with, flights in a complex or turbine-powered airplane to satisfy certain training requirements.
PDC via Honeywell
• If you are a customer of Honeywell datalink services you can now receive mobile pre-departure clearances (PDC) for your filed flight plans via email and text.
• Mobile PDC delivery is available at over 70 major U.S. airports, allowing you to skip the clearance calls and get the runway faster.
• Visit plan.foreflight.com/aircraft to enable mobile PDC via ForeFlight for any aircraft on your account.
• Mobile PDC is available with ForeFlight Performance plans.
- ForeFlight, LLC
iOS 12.0以降。iPhone、iPad、およびiPod touchに対応。
ドイツ語、 フランス語、 英語
- © 2018 ForeFlight LLC
- Basic Plus US - 1 Year ¥12,000
- Basic Plus US - 3 months ¥6,100
- Pro Plus US - 1 Year ¥24,000