Grammarly’s Mobile Keyboard is the personal editor you can take with you wherever you go. With hundreds of checks and features and seamless integration, Grammarly helps you type with ease in any app. Whether you’re sending an urgent email, important LinkedIn message, or essential Facebook post, you can write from your phone with confidence.
– Sophisticated grammar checker
– Contextual spelling checker
– Advanced punctuation correction
– Vocabulary enhancements and synonym finder
– Keyboard integrates smoothly with all apps
– Easy to set up
Improve Your Skills
– See short, clear explanations for every correction
– Helps you understand your mistakes and avoid them in the future
A Better Auto-Correct
– Keyboard lets you know when it auto-corrects your spelling
– Helps you spot auto-correct fails before you hit send
We also offer a Grammarly Premium subscription that features an extended set of advanced checks that go beyond grammar. You can access Premium features through any Grammarly product on both your mobile device and your computer. Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://www.grammarly.com/terms
This update features a complete revamp of the keyboard's revision mode to make it easier for you to polish long-form messages:
• Improved navigation between issues in text with automatic cursor jumping
• A fresh new design that makes it clear why Grammarly is making a particular suggestion, exactly which text will be changed, and how to apply the suggestion
• Fixed numerous bugs that were causing suggestions to disappear
As a reminder, you can access revision mode by simply tapping the Grammarly logo on your keyboard.
Potential Security and Privacy Risk
For a keyboard that corrects your grammar, I don't understand the need for full access, which apple clearly states would allow the developer to record every word you type like passwords and bank details. I liked the fact it corrects on the fly but I rather stick with the multiple tap word correction using native apple keyboard than trust an app every single letter I type. I do mobile banking on my iPhone and I decided to delete this app because it poses a risk on m y security. Would not recommend sorry.
非常に有用なアプリであるが Smart Keyboard などの外付けデバイスでは使用することができない。個人的にはこの点が改善されると非常に使い勝手が良くなると思う。
Invasion of privacy app
I was considering suggesting that my students use this app but after reading the terms of service, I decided that it would be unwise because of the types of data accessed and stored. The services offered are very tempting but I deleted it from my phone. Even though I never actually used the app, I continue to receive advertisements for the product.