Draw like on a graph paper. Create simple vector art with lines, arrows, boxes, symbols and text quickly and intuitively with a flexibility unavailable to other applications! Perfect for simple diagrams, flowcharts, technical drawings, drafts or code documentation.
With version 2.0, Karo Graph introduces what customers have been asking for: Colors, arbitrary lines with different line widths, customizeable symbols, rulers and a completely redesigned user experience.
The application is now optimized for fullscreen and it works great with a drawing tablet! You can create Pixel Art too!
Export to the following file formats:
- PDF (Portable Document Format)
- EPS (Encapsulated Postscript)
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
- TXT (Text as ASCII art)
- Opening file formats since version 1 is now possible.
- Coordinate system is now right handed (positive y goes up)
- Raster aspect and grid type is now stored when saving a document.
- Rastertype "Dots" for square grid.
- New Rastertype Checkerboard including different coordinate display.
- Fixed color buttons not being redenred in correct resolution.
- Fixed eraser being too small for lines
- Fixed some memory leaks.
- Fixed wrong object referencing error.
- Fixed confusing display of cursor hovering over objects
- Tons of improvements in the background