Want your Instagram account to stand out from the rest? Well now you can with grid-it - the photo splitting application that will turn your gallery into a giant montage.
Simply select the number of rows you would like to cover on your gallery, a photo, and then crop and zoom it to size. Once you’re done, grid-id will split the image into Instagram sized tiles and open each in Instagram – It is then up to you to apply filters and upload!
Once you’re finished uploading all of the tiles, jump into your Instagram gallery to see how it looks – You’ll be amazed at the results!
You can split images into gallery tiles that cover between 1 and 4 rows of your gallery. Check out some examples now by searching for @griditforinstagram within Instagram or by clicking here on your iDevice;
- Currently grid-it only works with iOS and will not display correctly for users who use the Instagram website instead of the iOS App.
- As Instagram does not support automatic uploads, all tiles will need to be uploaded individually. Don’t worry though – we have made the process as simple and easy as possible taking as little as a few seconds per photo (depending on your internet connection). Just use the home button to jump back to the App quickly!
- After uploading a grid-it montage, you will need to try and upload future photos in groups of 3 at a time - otherwise the grid-it becomes out of line!
- These screenshots as well as the App uses the 'Roboto' (© Google 2012) font, which was designed and authored by Christian Robertson and is licenced under the Apache License 2.0 found within the App or;
- A number of the screenshots are not of actual App use, and are of an example output of 'grid-it' within Instagram, who are in no way associated with this application.
* iPhone X Compatibility
* iOS 11.2 Compatibility
* Fix ad popups