• All workout types + GPS, heart rate, calories •
Praised by pros and trainers as the most capable and flexible workout planner and tracker.
• The only app that can handle any routine and workout.
• Organizes your workouts and helps you reach your goals in strength, muscle size or weight loss. It will empower you with knowledge and revolutionize your workouts.
• Featured in The New York Times, Consumer Reports, The Daily.
(Everything is included immediately. No additional purchases)
• 390 exercises with animations and step by step instructions. You can add your own exercises.
• Text, pictures, animated GIFs and youtube clips can be attached to any exercise.
• 67 workout routines. You can add your own routines.
• Flexible tracking system for strength, cardio, plyometrics, stretching workouts, circuit training, Tabata or any other workout type. Supports supersets, freeform notes and much more. Workout history is fully editable.
• The workout logging screen is optimized for fast data entry, but remains feature-rich. You can copy data from the history, add new exercises, images and videos without interrupting your workout.
• Bodyweight and assisted-weight exercises automatically account for your body weight.
• Timers for exercise duration, rests, circuits.
• GymGoal calculates your One Rep Max for every exercise.
• Workout history by muscle shows muscles that you neglect.
• Weekly and rotating schedules support up to 4 workout sessions a day.
• Heart rate monitoring with Apple Watch or a Bluetooth 4 device. While working out: graph, max/average, warning when heart rate leaves the target zone. In the workout history: heart rate graphs, stats.
• GPS tracking. Interactive map during the workout. Trail, distance and speed recording. Maps saved to the workout history. Distance, time, speed shown for any trail part.
• Body measurements tracking plus additional custom trackers.
• The best in class Body Fat tracking module includes calculators, several skinfolds (calipers) methods, direct entry.
• One-rep Max, BMI, BMR, TDEE, Target Heart Rate calculators and progress tracking.
• Apple Watch support - workout logging, heart rate, timers.
• Integration with the Health app: two-way syncing of BMI, BMR, Body Fat, weight and height, export of workout data, including burned calories.
• Two-way syncing with RunKeeper and MapMyFitness - both cardio and strength workouts.
• You don't need an Internet connection - everything is stored on your device.
• Ability to back up your data to the server (free), or to email it. You can copy your data between iPhones and other supported devices.
• Workout logs, measurements, routines and the schedule can be emailed for review and printing. Workout logs can be opened in Excel.
• Up to 50 user accounts.
YOU CAN DEPEND ON GYMGOAL
• GymGoal is in AppStore since 2008. It is used by over a million people, from beginners to pro athletes and trainers, and even in schools.
• Many people have 9 years of detailed workout history in GymGoal. Years of history do not slow GymGoal down.
• Updates will not lose your routines, schedule or workout history. Even if your iPhone breaks, you will be able to restore your data from the server backup.
Fixed iOS 15 compatibility issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app! I need these features🙏🙏🙏
Thank you for your updates!
I need these new features. Would be great💪💪💪
-flexibility that allows users to check other menus like “exercises”, “measurements “ during exercise.
-auto start rest timer after user type record
-alternative button colors
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Maryna Kolokolkina
- 114.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2008-2021 SmalTek
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.