As Featured by iMore, track and analyze every aspect of your hockey!
HockeyTracker turns every Apple Watch into a sophisticated hockey tracking computer. Start HockeyTracker before a game and track your favorite performance stats, and afterwards, dive deep into your data.
HockeyTracker tracks just about any performance metric you can imagine, plus a few exclusive to HockeyTracker.
• Dedicated Game, Pick-up, Practice, Goalie, Dryland Training, Coach, Stick Time, Open Skate, Pond and Ref modes
• Automatic Shift Detection* (including shift length, calories burned, top speed, and heart rates from each shift)
* Recovered (fresh) Heart Rate Alert
* High Heart Rate Alert
* Live In-Game Stat Tracking
* Live In-Game summary of your last shift (duration, cals, distance, and avg speed)
• Game Scores
• Goals, Assists, and Plus-Minus Rating
• Calories Burned
• Distance Skated
• Heart Rates (including Max and Average Ice Time Heart Rates)
• Max and Average Skating Speed
• Ice time
• VO2 max**
• Heart Rate Recovery
• Maximum Capable Speed
• Hockey Fitness Level
• Skate Efficiency
* Effort Level
* Heart Rate Zone Analysis
• Longest, shortest and average shift times
• Historical graphs of all your metrics over time to see whether you're improving
• Shift Timer: set your desired shift time and get a haptic ping to tell you to get to the bench!
• Share your stats via text, email, Twitter, Facebook, Slack!
• Freshness Meter Complication so you know how prepared you are for your next session
• The notes section lets you keep track of how you played or describe goals, hits and penalties etc.
• Custom heart rate filtering algorithm that will filter out falsely high heart rate values.
HockeyTracker lets you record a full workout, from start to finish, without a phone.
*HockeyTracker uses a proprietary shift tracking algorithm that is able to detect whether a place is on the ice or on the bench.
**Note that in order to calculate VO2Max, HockeyTracker uses your resting heart rate (as is set by Apple during period of inactivity). Series 0 Apple Watches are not capable of resting heart rates therefore VO2Max cannot be calculated at this time on Series 0 Watches.
• HockeyTracker requires an Apple Watch to collect the data it displays
• HockeyTrack integrates with the Health App on your iPhone to retrieve the data it displays. It will request permission to access the relevant data types associated with a workout.
Information about HockeyTracker subscriptions:
- Subscribers will receive 1 week free of HockeyTracker
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Depending on what subscription length you choose (Monthly or Annually), so long as your subscription is active, you will have access to the entire iPhone app for these periods, respectfully.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Have a Series 6 Apple Watch? This update adds a new Blood Oxygen card with a chart on the home screen to keep track of blood oxygen level. Also a few UI tweaks and bug fixes.
See you on the ice!