Award-winning diagnostic-reasoning support tool, designed by physicians to help healthcare professionals get to a faster, more accurate diagnosis.
Dem Dx has been designed for use by the global healthcare community and is clinically proven to improve your diagnostic skills. Start with a presenting complaint, add associated symptoms/signs and we will guide you to reach a set of potential diagnoses.
Dem Dx gives you:
• >10,000 clinical presentations
• 15 Clinical Specialities
• >1,500 potential diagnoses
• >500 media files – x-rays, ECGs, breath sounds and more
• >300 multiple-choice questions to test your skills as you go
• Further information on each diagnosis - epidemiology, pathophysiology and disease classification
• Ability to create and save clinical histories
Dem Dx has been recognised globally with the following awards:
• Horizon 2020 Seal of Excellence 2017 and 2018
• Harvard Business School New Ventures in Europe 2017
• Digital Top50 2016
• Innovate UK 2016
• UK Women in Innovation 2016
Designed for practising physicians, nurses, healthcare workers and students, Dem Dx is in use globally to improve the quality of medical clinical decision-making and advance medical teaching.
Connect with us:
Dem Dx is free to download and to use during the trial period.
After the free trial period expires Dem Dx offers the following subscription options:
Monthly: £14.99 (or international equivalent)
Annual: £149.99 (or international equivalent)
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase
Small bug fixes and cosmetic changes for iPhone.
Screen layout fixes for iPADs running iOS 13.
- DEM DX Ltd
iOS 11.0以降。iPhone、iPad、およびiPod touchに対応。
- © Dem Dx Ltd
- Monthly Recurring Subscription ¥2,100
- Rheumatology Chapter ¥490
- Annual Recurring Subscription ¥19,400