“Drive on Moscow is a triumph, a game as sweeping as the campaign it seeks to simulate.” - Gamezebo
Drive on Moscow: War in the Snow is a strategy game from the makers of Battle of the Bulge. You will take command of a pivotal battle of World War II as you seek to defend the homeland as the Soviets, or lead a bold push to seize the Soviet capital as the Axis.
As commander, you direct your troops across a detailed campaign map, capturing territory and planning strategies. You must overcome your opponent, vast distances, and extreme weather to achieve victory. Featuring turn-based gameplay and an award-winning UI design, you will play online, face-to-face or against a challenging AI opponents.
With accessible rules, Drive on Moscow is a great wargame experience for casual and veteran players alike.
• Play as the Soviets or the Axis across three scenarios and the full campaign
• Command tanks, cavalry, infantry, airborne and more
• Play against multiple distinct AI opponents tailored for each scenario
• Online play is better than ever with enhanced chat features, new Game Center UI, and more opponent information
• Experience Russian winter on a map that changes with the weather
• Replay entire games to see every move and savor your triumphs
• New leaderboards and stats let you compete on a global scale
• Learn with the tutorial and quick start guide, or visit our online strategy forums to learn from other players
• Full rules are included for advanced players
• Includes extensive historical photos and commentary
• Designed by Ted Raicer, award-winning designer of Paths of Glory
What Reviewers are Saying:
“Not only does Drive on Moscow match the deft, beguiling presentation of its predecessor, but nearly every decision has the heft of a Soviet hammer.” - Pocket Tactics
“…if you liked Battle of the Bulge, this is about as must-have as it gets for you.” - Touch Arcade
“The ultimate question isn’t whether Drive on Moscow is the most realistic war game of the Moscow campaign, but rather whether it teaches you something about history, allows you to have fun and makes the experience convenient. Where the Germans failed to take Moscow, Drive on Moscow succeeds as a game.” – War is Boring
“This sequel is just as deep and engrossing as the original” - Pocket Gamer
"Drive on Moscow is in so many ways the ultimate example of strategy gaming, because it's one of the few that requires genuine military strategy of its players in order for them to succeed." - Digitally Downloaded
"Für Liebhaber von Wargames geht kein Weg an diesem Schmuckstück vorbei, zumal man sich auch online wunderbar duellieren kann." - 4Players.de
Fixed PBEM issue