AN EASIER TRIP, EVERY TIME
Quickly make sense of all your travel plans and create a single itinerary for every trip with TripIt. Stay one step ahead from planning to landing with the world’s highest rated travel organizing app.
YOU HANDLE THE BOOKING, WE'LL TAKE IT FROM THERE
Unlike other travel apps, TripIt can organize it no matter where you book. As soon as you book a flight, hotel, car or other reservation, simply forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll instantly add it to your master itinerary.
ACCESS AND SHARE YOUR PLANS IN AN INSTANT
No more frantically searching through your inbox for important details like when your flight gets in, or your confirmation number. Get to them instantly in TripIt, even when you’re offline. With Siri shortcuts for iOS 12, you can even access those details hands-free! Plus, we make it easy to sync travel plans to your calendar, or share them with anyone you choose.
Manage all your plans for free with TripIt, or for about the price of checking your bags, upgrade to TripIt Pro to get stress-free travel all year long.
When you upgrade, TripIt Pro will do all this for you (and more!):
WHILE YOU'RE PLANNING YOUR TRIP
• Help you find a better seat
• Monitor for flight refunds
• Remind you when to check in
BEFORE YOU'RE OUT THE DOOR
• Tell you when to leave for the airport
• Send real-time flight status alerts
• Let you know how long the security lines are
WHILE YOU'RE ON THE MOVE
• Provide interactive airport and terminal maps
• Send terminal and gate reminders
• Tell you baggage claim info
TRIPIT PRO SUBSCRIPTION
• Complications for the TripIt app for Apple Watch now include information about your layover to help you catch your connecting flight. Visit the Help Center to learn how to add a complication to your Watch face.
• We fixed a bug where travel plans appeared in the wrong order in the widget and the TripIt app for iMessage. In case you didn’t know, you can add a TripIt widget for a quick view of your trips. Plus, you can share travel plans through the TripIt app for iMessage.
Not as good as WorldMate was
It sometimes gets some flight details wrong, like departure time! I guess because its auto-tool is pulling the data incorrectly. It also keeps combining trips automatically that should be separate. All in all requires lots of manual intervention and quality checking, which was never an issue with WorldMate. Unfortunately, this seems the least poor app available right now. But as it stands, will switch soon as something better comes out.
WorldMate was better however....
The domestic flight schedule did not updated as Flight tracker app did. Departure times was totally wrong until I realized it has been changing for more than a month before. I almost missed my flight. Some style of e-ticket file did not automatically read, so I had to add my flight schedule manually. As a replacement of WorkdMate, this is must be the best one however I am not very happy about this recent betrayal.