Download for a 30-day free trial. ForeFlight is the essential, integrated flight app that makes planning, flying, and logging flights a joy.
ForeFlight delivers advanced flight planning capabilities, terminal procedure charts, enroute navigation charts, moving map, synthetic vision, hazard awareness, optional Jeppesen charts, a comprehensive library of market-leading weather information and visualization features, a large library of advanced aircraft performance profiles, customizable checklists, integration with a wide range of certified avionics and portable ADS-B and GPS receivers for inflight weather and data, a built-in documents catalog and cloud document capability for management of aircraft and flight operations publications, an easy-to-use pilot logbook for keeping track of flight experience, and so much more. ForeFlight is backed by our Pilot Support Team who delivers amazingly fast, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Please note: Location is used to enable a moving map and to record track logs, the camera is used to attach photos to logbook, push notifications are used for important bulletins and flight alerts, and contacts are used to add people to flights.
ForeFlight requires a subscription. Visit our website for more information on the available plan levels.
FLIGHT PLANNING, BRIEFING, & FILING
Plan flights with Touch Planning on the Map or full-featured form-based Flights view. Tap out a route in seconds and quickly see if flights will be affected by weather or TFRs. Helpful Route, Altitude, and Procedure Advisors make planning easy and accurate. Generate a graphical preflight briefing and file your flight plan directly from the app. Print a professional-grade Navlog for inflight reference.
Interactive weather layers include animated radar, global satellite and winds aloft, global icing, turbulence, and surface analysis, graphical AIR/SIGMETs, flight category, visibility, and more. View decoded METARs, TAFs, and MOS forecasts. Thoughtfully organized Imagery view puts a full range of forecast tools at your fingertips.
PLATES, CHARTS, & MAPS
Both VFR and IFR operations are covered with all of the essentials required for planning and navigation: data-driven Aeronautical Maps, VFR Sectionals, High/Low Enroute charts, SIDs, STARs, approach and taxi charts, and terrain, satellite, and street map views.
GEO-REFERENCED APPROACHES & TAXI CHARTS
Plates and taxi charts enable the real time display of your GPS location on the chart. They can also be overlaid on the Maps view along with weather and hazards for the ultimate situational awareness.
GLOBAL HAZARD AWARENESS TECHNOLOGY
Plan and fly with more confidence in all conditions and terrain. Top-down-view Hazard Advisor map layer, Terrain Profile View, and 3D Synthetic Vision seamlessly integrate into the map display to depict a clear picture of terrain and obstacle hazards anywhere in the world. When paired with an AHRS source, Synthetic Vision provides a backup attitude display.
Logbook makes it easy to log and share flights, track hours, review currency, record certificates and ratings, receive electronic instructor endorsements, and create experience reports. Your data is automatically synced across all your devices and protected in secure cloud storage.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
Built-in documents catalog with FAR/AIM, charts supplements, and more
Airport, FBO, and fuel price information for thousands of locations
Dynamic data-driven Aeronautical Maps
Weight & Balance
Expected route and EDCT flight notifications
Automatic over-the-air data updates
Chart color inversion for better night flying experience
Access to web planner
Flying Magazine Editor's Choice 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017
App of the Year, Aviation Consumer, July 2011
Best Selling iPad Aviation App: 2010, 2011, 2012
"Best app for IFR" - Aviation Consumer
"One of the most popular and most-respected aviation apps available" - Sporty's Pilot Shop
• The Maps view now displays information for most tappable elements and layers in a new semi-permanent sidebar that stays open while you interact with the map.
• The Sidebar appears any time you tap-hold on the map to open the Add to Route window or tap on most Map elements, including Aeronautical Map elements like airports and weather or informational layers like AIR/SIGMETs, TFRs, Fuel Prices, and more. Not all tappable map elements utilize the sidebar, including traffic targets and obstacles.
• The sidebar remains open until you tap the Close button or tap on a blank area on the map, allowing you to pan and zoom the map with the sidebar open, tap other map elements to update the sidebar with their information, change map layers or settings, use Map Annotation or the Ruler, and more.
• ForeFlight displays a flashing green marker on the selected map element or location where you tapped so you don’t lose track of it, and highlights any airspace at that location in green. Tapping on an airway or route leg will outline such segments in green rather than displaying the point marker.
• On iPhone, Map information is displayed in the lower two-thirds of the screen as before, but you can now interact with the map while viewing this information.
Rename Imported Documents
• Rename imported documents directly in ForeFlight for enhanced flexibility and organization.
• Only documents in the Imported drive support renaming, including documents that you’ve added to binders from the Imported drive. Documents in built-in drives (e.g. ForeFlight, FAA, etc.) and Cloud Document drives cannot be renamed.
• Renaming a document in your Imported Drive will also change the name of that document in any Binder you’ve added it to, and vice versa.
• Rename documents by tapping Edit in the Documents view toolbar while viewing the Imported drive or a binder containing imported documents, then tap Rename next to any document to edit and save its name.
• View METARs from SayWeather advisory weather stations at small airports and heliports that lack certified AWOS.
• A “Not IFR Approved. Advisory Only” remark in the METAR text flags these as unofficial sources.
• Some stations are not equipped with ceiling or visibility sensors and will thus not report any flight category, but will report wind, temperature, dewpoint, altimeter, humidity, and some standard remarks.
Consolidated International Imagery
• The Imagery view offers improved organization for static weather products outside of the U.S. and Canada by better consolidating major regions.
• All European imagery is contained in the Europe region, all South American imagery in the South American region, and Mexican, Carribean, and Central American imagery is also combined into a single region.
- ForeFlight, LLC
- iOS 13.0以降が必要です。
- iPadOS 13.0以降が必要です。
- iPod touch
- iOS 13.0以降が必要です。
ドイツ語、 フランス語、 英語
- © 2021 ForeFlight LLC
- Basic Plus US - 1 Year ¥12,000
- Basic Plus US - 3 months ¥6,100
- Pro Plus US - 1 Year ¥24,000