Stay informed with award-winning national and international news, PLUS complete local news coverage of the D.C. metro area. Scan top headlines for must-read stories. Get fresh perspectives on the world from Post bloggers. Save articles for offline reading in My Post. Free to download, subscribers enjoy unlimited access.
• TOP HEADLINES: Quickly browse the always updating feed of today’s news and read each story in full.
• NEWS ALERTS: See images, headlines, and short excerpts of articles right in the expanded notification view.
• D.C. METRO NEWS: Learn what’s going on in the nation’s capitol with stories about D.C. and the surrounding metro area.
• LIVE: Follow along with our live blog coverage for up-to-the-minute updates on breaking news and events, and watch live events as they happen.
• BLOGS: Find out what The Post’s most insightful bloggers have to say about everything from politics to sports to pop culture.
• COMICS: Browse our library of comics, and dive into our extensive archive.
• OFFLINE READING: Save your favorite and must-read articles to “My Post” for easy access anytime.
• OPTIONS: Download the app for free and enjoy a limited number of free stories each month. Get unlimited access for just $14.99/month (first month FREE).
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to The Washington Post comes with complimentary web access, as well as access to the Washington Post Classic iPad app and The All-New Washington Post App, available on iPhone and iPad.
• PAYMENT: Payment will be charged to your iTunes account with the confirmation of your purchase.
• AUTO-RENEWAL: Your subscription will auto-renew for $14.99 each month unless you cancel 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. The auto-renewal can be turned off at any time in the Account Settings section of the App Store. Please note, you will be unable to cancel your current subscription during an active subscription period.
• FREE TRIAL: Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• TERMS OF SERVICE: https://www.washingtonpost.com/terms-of-service/2011/11/18/gIQAldiYiN_story.html
MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON POST
Experience The Washington Post in all forms. Check out our other apps: "Washington Post Select" for a magazine-style experience with stunning visuals that’s curated for the most important and interesting stories and “Washington Post Print Edition” for a digital replica of our print newspaper.
We've added new ways to read the news, so staying up to date is easier than ever.
- Browse our new “Discover” section for a bold, highly visual presentation of today’s most important and interesting stories curated by Post editors.
- We’ve updated our navigation! You can still go straight to a specific section through the navigation menu, now available at the top of your screen.
You get what you paid for!
If you are willing to pay, you will good articles to read!
Great newspaper hampered by poor software
The newspaper itself is excellent. A variety of opinions.
But when the app refreshes, it freezes. That could be in the middle of an article. It also takes a while to come up and often quits before I can read an article, so I have to open the app again. I have written the support team 3 times about this but have received no response.that was my review after using the App with an iPhone 4.
With an iPhone6, the problems have disappeared. Of course the support team could have told me that the App was really meant to be used with an iPhone 6, but they still haven't contacted me!
The newest version does not let me set my favorite columns at the top, and merely puts the columns I have recently gone to at the top. Very inconvenient.
The version of July 2017 is great! What happened?
The only thing missing...
...is the ability to read and post comments.
- The Washington Post Company
iOS 10.0以降。iPhone、iPad、およびiPod touchに対応。
- © 1996-2019 The Washington Post Company
- Premium Digital ¥1,800
- Basic Digital ¥1,100