Guidance is an Islamic prayer times application for OS X that plays the Adhan and shows an alert when it's time for prayer. Designed to be simple and elegant, Guidance sits in the menu bar and shows a countdown until the next prayer. Guidance stays out of the way while providing you with easy access to your prayer time information.
- Choose from several Adhans
- Set a reminder before sunrise so you never miss Fajr again
- Minimalistic interface gives you easy access to prayer times
- Automatic location detection
- Get a countdown of how much time is left until the next prayer
- Integration with Notification Center for prayer alerts
- Displays Hijri date
If you enjoy using Guidance please consider leaving a review. Thanks!
Removed blur effect to fix compatibility issue with the latest version of macOS
The Best I have ever found
This application is super awsome.
you can set the Athan you want.
It also provides the function to set an alarm to remind you and wake you up for prayer times.
You can set the application according you time.
and many more....
It deserves a 5 stars
Exactly wut i was luking for.
Very helpful. I live in Japan where i cannot hear the sound of Adhan, so it is very soothing n helps me pray in time.
I like it.
I hope it also has Athan time setting according to Shia method.
Otherwise, it is nice!
Good for people who lives in non Muslim country where you dont hear any Athan, this is a nice App !