A source of endless inspiration for the everyday explorer and the insatiably curious, the National Geographic Magazine International app reveals new insights into cultures, ideas, and discoveries through each magazine issue.
National Geographic Magazine International is available on iPhone and iPad. Subscribe once and get it on both devices. If you have an existing print subscription, log in to get access.
Our current subscription offerings:
* Annual subscription: $29.99 (12 issues)
* Monthly subscription: $2.99/month (1 issue)
* Single issues: $5.99/issue
* Back issues are available starting with our February 2011 issue.
* Subscriptions do not include content from magazines published by National Geographic Partners, LLC other than the National Geographic magazine.
• Payment will be processed through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew per the billing cycle of your subscription (i.e., monthly or yearly) 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account.
• The renewal charge for your Subscription shall be the same as the original purchase price, unless you are otherwise notified in advance.
• To avoid the billing of fees for the next Subscription period, you must switch off your monthly or yearly Subscription at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• You will not receive a refund for the fees you already paid for your current Subscription period and you will continue to have access to your Subscription until the end of your current Subscription period.
• National Geographic provides no refunds and you may cancel auto-renewal at any time. All sales are final.
• After purchase via iTunes, you will have unlimited access on this device.
Thank you for your feedback. This version contains the following updates:
• Fixes a bug that prevented some users from not being able to Restore Purchases.
• Fixes a bug that sometimes logged users out of the app on subsequent visits.
Dear subscribers, the National Geographic Magazine International app has been rebuilt to ensure you retain access to your existing subscriptions and purchases. This change is necessary to ensure you retain access to the issues you have purchased in the past, and to allow National Geographic to improve upon the experience going forward. Previous versions of this app were based on a platform that did not allow us to perform improvements to the user and content experience, nor address any bugs.
Needs some improvement
I love reading National Geographic but I feel that app needs to improve few things.
One of the things is that when you are at a middle of the page and use a different tab to search online, and come back to the app, the page resets itself and you need to find where you were (every time) it is quite annoying, having to scroll down the page every time.
I hope NG takes this into a consideration and fix it
With this version the "i" icon doesn't work sometimes.
The "i" icon to see the caption sometimes doesn't work with this version. It works in recent issues like October 2012 or September 2012. However it doesn't in the issue January 2012. (I remember in the previous version the "i" icon did work.) Please fix this bug a.s.a.p.
I was able to download issues for half a year, but now I can no longer download or even sign in. Tried to contact Apple and NatGeo, but one refers me to the other. Guess they have my money so they don't care.
- National Geographic Partners, LLC
iOS 10.0以降。iPhone、iPad、およびiPod touchに対応。
日本語、 アラビア語、 イタリア語、 オランダ語、 カタロニア語、 スウェーデン語、 スペイン語、 チェコ語、 トルコ語、 ドイツ語、 ハンガリー語、 フランス語、 ポルトガル語、 ポーランド、 ロシア語、 英語
- © National Geographic Partners
- National Geographic magazine ¥360
- National Geographic magazine ¥3,600
- April 2012 Issue ¥730