TIME, the world’s leading weekly news magazine, is read by millions of readers for its in-depth reporting and insightful stories. TIME’s signature voice and trusted content have made it one of the most recognized news brands in the world. Offering a rare convergence of incisive reporting, lively writing and world-renowned photography, TIME has been credited with bringing journalism at its best into the fabric of our life.
Every issue of TIME delivers a deeper understanding of the world we live in. Experience TIME Magazine on the iPad or the iPhone now!
• This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad.
• Each digital issue of TIME includes everything in the print edition.
• Allows pre-download for reading offline anytime, anywhere.
• Current subscribers can sign in with their digital account to access magazine iPad and iPhone app editions.
• Subscribe monthly or yearly. Or buy single issue(s) through our in-app purchase.
• Your purchase gets you access to both the iPad and iPhone.
• Payment is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscribers can manage their subscription by visiting iTunes Account settings after purchase.
• Subscription rate is in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate as defined by iTunes.
• Subscribers to the print edition of the magazine get each week’s issue for FREE, after validating their subscription with digital account activation.
The TIME Magazine App is free and updated with new features*. Each week’s digital issue of TIME includes all of the news and features in the print edition currently on newsstands.
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscribers may not cancel during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
New "Downloaded" tab which shows issues downloaded on your device, new "Subscribe" tab
What is Time doing?
Pages of e-book version of Time are mess.
The number of its top page is 51.
The second is 52.
Oh , the third is 9, the 4th is 10 ......
What are they ?
And previously when you swiped the page up,
you were able to read articles at appropriate
size of letters.
Now you can’t even swipe up.
I’ve first time experienced app which is receding.
We can’t use the “reader’s view” function!
We so often have to restore the subscription record!
The order of pages are mess. The pages line up 52, 43, 8, 10……
Why don’t developers fix these disorders?
They had better update this app to repair these defects.
- Time Asia (Hong Kong) Limited
iOS 9.0以降。iPhone、iPad、およびiPod touchに対応。
- © 2017 Time Inc
- 1 Month Auto Renewing Sub ¥1,600
- 1 Year Auto Renewing Sub ¥17,800
- April 28, 2014 ¥840