Blood Pressure Diary is designed to help you with regular monitoring and keeping track of blood pressure. Here is a list of benefits of using Blood pressure Diary.
• Easy to use: Even novice with very little knowledge of operating computers can use the software with ease.
• Simple design: The software is designed in a simple way with a user friendly interface and multiple users support.
• Protected by a password: If you have children at home then there is a danger of them accessing the software and changing the values unknowingly. To prevent this danger it is provided with a password to manage your account safely.
• Allows multiple users to access the software: More than one user can access the software at a time.
• Keeps track of blood pressure: It allows you to add new readings any number of times in a day. You can very easily upload and delete the incorrect data as per the requirement.
• Helps analyze history.
• Values can be sent to the doctor directly: The best part of using the software is the results can be sent directly to the doctor via an email. This in turn saves you the hassle of making note of pulse readings.
• Add a note to the reading: Software provides you the facility to include a short note next to every reading. You can include notes such as time and date of monitoring the pressure, any associated health conditions and medications being used.
• Create review charts and get print of readings over a specific period: As blood pressure values over a specific period of time are available it is possible to create review chart to make note of progress in the treatment of disease. You can also get a printed report of these readings and review chart.
This software is for use in adults defined as individuals 18 years of age or older and not by younger people, or pregnant or breastfeeding women. This software is not intended to provide medical advice. A health care provider who has examined you and knows your medical history is the best person to diagnose and treat your health problem. If you have specific health questions, please consult your health care provider.
Added ability to export data to csv file. (May be used for migration to Blood Pressure Diary 2)