A desktop Gmail email client for your Mac, without a browser !
"Mia for Gmail is a fine replacement for Google’s dearly departed original" - Andrew Hayward (macworld.com)
"The Gmail app I was waiting for !" - Eric (mac4ever.com)
* Read and compose your emails without a browser (attachment files supported).
* Labels selection.
* Quick email overview (hold your mouse over an email)
* Desktop notifications for incoming emails (10.8+)
* Fast and lightweight
* Secured: Mia for Gmail is using the oauth 2.0 protocol.
* Mark as read, delete, archive or spam directly from the application.
* Dark mode support.
* Choose the notification sound (among the system sound list)
* Choose your default browser for each account (if ever you prefer to read/compose your emails from your browser).
Premium version features:
* Search in your emails.
* Multiple accounts support.
Note: Mia for Gmail is a 3rd party application for Gmail.
This version uses the latest GTMAppAuth libs. Authorization is now managed inside your browser and it fixes at the same time the blank window bug.
The migration of your accounts should be transparent but you may need to register again.
I like, but there is a problem.
Not working when returning from sleep. I hope fix problem.
Generally speaking this is a good application. It is still unstable, though. A function that I would like to include is “save as a draft.” Presently, I cannot save a composed mail. I want to edit the mail later.