A desktop Gmail email client for your Mac, without a browser !
"Mia for Gmail is a fine replacement for Google’s dearly departed original" - Andrew Hayward (macworld.com)
"The Gmail app I was waiting for !" - Eric (mac4ever.com)
* Read and compose your emails without a browser (attachment files supported).
* Labels selection.
* Quick email overview (hold your mouse over an email)
* Desktop notifications for incoming emails (10.8+)
* Fast and lightweight
* Secured: Mia for Gmail is using the oauth 2.0 protocol.
* Mark as read, delete, archive or spam directly from the application.
* Dark mode support.
* Choose the notification sound (among the system sound list)
* Choose your default browser for each account (if ever you prefer to read/compose your emails from your browser).
Premium version features:
* Search in your emails.
* Multiple accounts support.
Note: Mia for Gmail is a 3rd party application for Gmail.
It's been a long road since the last update! Thanks a lot for your support and patience :)
Here is what has changed:
* Better Dark/Light mode support for OSX Mojave.
* Minor bug fixes linked with the oauth2 API
I like, but there is a problem.
Not working when returning from sleep. I hope fix problem.
Generally speaking this is a good application. It is still unstable, though. A function that I would like to include is “save as a draft.” Presently, I cannot save a composed mail. I want to edit the mail later.