***Wi-Fi Connection Recommended For Best Results***
Project Morpheus is testing a new NASA spacecraft at the Johnson Space Center, and the iMorpheus iOS app aims to bring you right to the center of the action! iMorpheus streams real lander telemetry from the Christopher C. Kraft Jr. Mission Control Center and builds a live, real-time 3D simulation during actual engine and performance tests. If the lander isn't being tested, you can just go to manual and have your own virtual test flight around JSC!
* Live rocket telemetry during Morpheus lander tests rendered as 3D simulations
* Recorded telemetry from previous flights when not testing
* Fly your Morpheus lander around a virtual JSC, in daytime and nighttime!
* Test your Morpheus Lander by flying through a series of GPS checkpoints
* Live streaming of @MorpheusLander's Twitter feed
* Added new Main Menu screen
* Added Kennedy Space Center level
* Added Tower camera
* Smooth vehicle motion
* Reoriented Kennedy Space Center
* Fixed twitching bug