Inner Balance™ gets your heart, mind and emotions in sync to improve health, well-being and performance.
HEARTMATH SENSOR REQUIRED: Inner Balance requires either the Bluetooth HeartMath HRV sensor or the HeartMath Lightning sensor for iOS, which connects to your iPhone or iPad and clips to your earlobe to measure your heart rhythms. No technology on the market today tracks with the accuracy of the Inner Balance Sensor.
The HeartMath Inner Balance app is an innovative approach to improving wellness through training, education, and self-monitoring. Inner Balance helps get your heart, mind, and emotions in sync (coherence) to improve health, well-being, and performance.
Entering the state of coherence on your Inner Balance trainer just three times a day for three to five minutes is easy and fun. Inner Balance guides you and measures your progress as you reduce stress, increase your inner balance and coherence, boost your mental clarity and build resilience.
• Real time HRV monitoring
• On-screen Coaching
• Full history to track your progress
• Scientifically validated stress management technique
• A journal with mood selection option
By linking to your account on HeartCloud.com, you can
• Synchronize all your Inner Balance or emWave applications across devices
• Track your complete history and lifetime achievement
• Receive awards and reminders
• Have access to more tips and training
• Neutralize your stressful reactions which erode health and composure
• Reduce your fatigue and exhaustion
• Improve mental focus under pressure
• Quickly shift from reactive states to calm and balanced states
• Learn to quiet the mind and still restless thoughts
• Build resilience and faster recovery from stress
• Improve coordination and reactions times in sports
• Enhance your meditation practice
• BTLE Sensor can be used in the background with other applications
• App supports iPad Slide Over and Split View multi tasking
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements, including additional technical support features
Sensor does not recognize or stop just after started.