Instabrowser is the fastest web browser for iPhone. Inspired by read-it-later apps like Instapaper and Readability, Instabrowser lets you read-it-now by downloading just the HTML of a page and mobilizing it into a clean, one-column layout. It can cut data usage and load times by 90% or more. It's great when you're on a slow 3G connection or viewing a webpage that doesn't have a mobile layout.
"If your priority is loading speed or minimal data usage, Instabrowser is what you're looking for." - Lifehacker
Instabrower Zero is the free, ad-supported version of Instabrowser.
How does it work?
Finally, Instabrowser builds a Table of Contents for mobilized webpages. This lets you quickly jump to different parts of a webpage - like article titles or section headers. You can swipe left or tap the link icon at the bottom right to access this feature.
Who is it for?
Instabrowser was designed by a reader, for readers. All content is formatted into one easy-to-read column, and you can customize the font size and spacing. In addition, Instabrowser is great for users on the go, especially with older devices or slow connections, due to its blazing speed.
Instabrowser is also great for VoiceOver users - in particular, the Table of Contents feature helps tremendously with navigation. Instabrowser was very positively reviewed by Dr. Robert Carter, a blind iPhone user.
In short: if you browse the web on your iPhone, Instabrowser is for you.
‣ Webpage caching. Webpages you've viewed will still be there for you, even if your internet connection isn't.
‣ Accurate download readouts - you can tell exactly how fast your connection is.
‣ Instabrowser works great even on very slow connections, making browsing on 2G networks like GPRS or EDGE possible.
‣ Accessibility support. Instabrowser's mobilization engine and Table of Contents feature makes it great for visually impaired users.
‣ Since Instabrowser can display the alt & title text of images, it's great for testing your website's accessibility (like for 508 compliance).
‣ Unlimited Tabs!
‣ All the other features you'd expect from a browser, like search autocompletion, history and bookmarks.
- Custom URL Scheme Added: instabrowser-zero://. You can optionally include a web address.
- Minor design tweaks.
- Emailing feedback now properly lists the sending app as Instabrowser Zero.
Somehow this is really good
I used this browser to read Overlord on Pastebin-a webpage which you can't use "read mode" to read the stuff on it.
On some ways,this is better than safari.
Just give it a try and you may like it!
My main browser
I've been using Mercury in most cases particularly after development for Atomic has practically halted. Upon checking a myriad of other mobile browsers I've settled on Instabrowser for its speed and readability. Initially I was worried that there was no direct export to Pocket but the web cache seems to work so far. Will use this browser for some more testing and then will get the paid version to get rid of ads.
- Red Mage, LLC
iOS 6.0以降。iPhone、iPad、およびiPod touchに対応。
日本語, イタリア語, インドネシア語, オランダ語, カタロニア語, ギリシャ語, スウェーデン語, スペイン語, スロバキア語, チェコ語, デンマーク語, トルコ語, ドイツ語, ノルウェー語 (ブークモール), ハンガリー語, フィンランド語, フランス語, ヘブライ, ポルトガル語, ポーランド, ルーマニア語, ロシア語, 簡体字中国語, 繁体字中国語, 英語, 韓国語
- © 2013 Red Mage, LLC
- Remove Ads ¥400