Japan Analytics is the most comprehensive mobile data source available on Japanese listed companies and is designed to help both individual and professional investors in their investment research process. Through twelve modules subscribers can track daily prices, results and revisions, access charts containing up to 30,000 data points per company and compare, rank, filter and search by key demographic and financial metrics. Data are updated daily from primary sources and include all quarterly and annual corporate disclosures.
A subscription to the Japan Analytics app includes the following:
• 144 charts covering 530 fundamental data series for non-financial companies and 12 charts covering between 41 to 78 data series for financial companies for up to 28 years of annual and 28 quarters of adjusted quarterly data in both quarterly and trailing twelve-month format.
• Reformulated Income Statements, Balance Sheets, Cash Flows and Returns Analysis that separate Operating from Financing activities for Non-Financial companies.
• A Residual Income valuation model with upside/downside to latest and forecast no-growth valuation and reverse-engineered market-implied growth rates.
• Forecast history for Revenue, Operating Income, Operating Margin and Net Income in twelve charts.
• Business and Geographic Segment Data in twelve charts.
• Proprietary Scoring System for Relative Stock Prices, Relative Volume, Results, Revisions and Forecast Accuracy.
• Six charts of Daily and Monthly Stock Prices and Price, Volume, Results and Forecast/Revision Scores.
• Daily Results and Revisions tables with filtering and scoring to highlight significant changes.
• Heatmaps covering 30 market Sectors, 328 Peer Groups and every listed company for six time periods.
• Ranking of 40 fundamental factors and scores using trailing twelve-month data.
• Screening using 70 filters and 40 fundamental trailing twelve-month factors.
• Portfolio module allows for up to 12 portfolios to be stored locally or, optionally, in the Cloud.
• Multilingual (English, Japanese and Chinese).
== Subscription Details ==
All Access (Quarterly) -- S$ 59.98
Renews automatically. Three-day trial period.
All Access (Yearly) -- S$ 188.98
Renews automatically. One-week trial period.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Added How-To Videos
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PD Analytics Pte Ltd
- 27.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 PD ANALYTICS PTE. LTD.
- In-App Purchases
- All Access (Yearly) ¥16,800
- All Access (Quarterly) ¥5,500