Spot the differences. Merge in seconds.
With text merge, three-way merge, folder comparison, and the ability to ignore whitespace-only differences, Kaleidoscope integrates perfectly with the version-control systems you already use.
Easy Workflow Integration
- Subversion, Git, Mercurial, Bazaar, and Perforce support
- Works as a fully functional diff or merge tool
- Supported by a growing list of GUI source control management apps
Two-Way Text Comparison & Merging
- Three powerful display modes
- Super-fast diffing of lines and character-level changes
- Color coding to spot added, deleted, and changed text
- Review code changes and resolve conflicts
- Intelligently auto-merge the right content
File & Folder Comparison
- Ultra-fast algorithm for finding differences in large folders
- Sort and filter down to what matters most
- Drill deeper into folders for more detailed comparisons
- Copy your preferred files across sources
Powerful Image Comparison
- Compare images side by side, stacked, or split
- Spot subtle pixel differences with a high contrast “difference mask”
Optimized for macOS
- Beautiful, modern UI made to feel at home on your Mac
- Full-screen mode for focusing on your content
- Looks gorgeous on retina displays and works wonderfully with high-resolution graphics
PRAISE FOR KALEIDOSCOPE
"Kaleidoscope epitomizes the concept of “versatile software”: anyone can pick it up and use it, and the app will “scale” according to a user’s needs." - Federico Viticci, MacStories.net
"Kaleidoscope 2 is breeze. I wish I'd had something like Kaleidoscope when I wrote my first novel, and I'll be counting on it when I finally get around to writing the next one." - Rene Ritchie, iMore.com
"It’s beautifully designed, fast and wonderful to use. It’s become an essential part of my toolkit already." - Matthew Panzarino, The Next Web
"The new Kaleidoscope is great, and has awesome and committed people behind it. Devs and designers need this tool." - @SteveStreza
"I just bought Kaleidoscope app! It has already saved my time greatly once (by comparing SQL from clipboard). Thank you!" - @befive_info
"Kaleidoscope 2 is the best merging tool for the Mac, hands down. I finally don't miss BeyondCompare." - @stefankendall
If you have any questions or feedback about Kaleidoscope, please contact us at email@example.com.
Learn about important Kaleidoscope updates and announcements by following @kaleidoscopeapp and @blackpixel on Twitter.
Kaleidoscope 2.2.2 is a minor update that fixes a few bugs.
Good application. I found a bug.
I found a bug.
When I compared these text , kaleidscope was dropped.
Please suport for Datk mode of Mojave
This tool is quite helpful!
However, it would be awesome if it be updated to support for the Dark mode.