Kodex is an advanced code editor which brings powerful and desktop-class editor features to your iPad or iPhone:
* Multi-caret editing, to quickly transform code selections.
* Regex search and replace, with template matching and replace-all-matches.
* Minimap which allows quick scroll navigation though the document.
* Multiple window support
* Syntax highlighting for over 150 languages.
* Trackpad support with custom gestures to add cursors (ctrl+shift+click).
* Auto complete feature (currently only for HTML).
* Add as many guide columns as you wish (default 80 and 120 characters).
* Configurable tab size (default 4 spaces), or insert spaces when pressing tab.
* Draw hints for invisible characters such as new lines, tabs, and spaces.
* Customizable key bindings, so you can configure Kodex to use the same key combos you are already used to.
* Kodex smartly preserves your open documents so that your work stays as you left it between launches.
* Light and Dark modes.
Kodex is integrated with the Files app, so you can easily open files from any other app, and from your iCloud documents folder.
You can launch Kodex QuickEdit from any file sharing view in any app to edit its contents without launching the main Kodex App (be aware this functionality depends on the host app implementing the sharing activity properly).
Included are 10 editor themes, and several monospaced fonts for code editing (you can install your own preferred fonts using system profiles). Font size and line spacing are adjustable, so you can configure Kodex to best fit your preferred screen size, arrangement, and orientation.
Kodex is not a compiler, and you can not build or run the code you edit from it. Think of Kodex as a NotePad++ or Sublime Text substitute for iPhone and iPad.
Kodex is currently optimized for external keyboards, such as Apple's Smart Keyboard for the iPad Pro, or any bluetooth/USB keyboard. More virtual keyboard features will be added in a future version.
This patch update fixes an issue where users couldn’t open files from the document picker in devices running iOS 11 and iOS 12, and introduces another workaround for a system crash involving trackpad pointers when hovering some buttons.
These are the changes for version 1.4:
Kodex version 1.4 brings many big improvements and bugfixes. As always, thank you for using Kodex and feel free to reach out with comments and questions. Happy coding!
New features and improvements:
* Support for multiple windows: Drag a document tab out of the app in iPad OS to create a new window.
* Seamlessly drag tabs between open windows to transfer documents between them.
* State preservation: Your open documents are now preserved between launches, included position inside the document and text selections.
* Added support for external pointing devices (trackpads and mice), including UI hints when moving the pointer over text and buttons.
* Drag or scroll over the minimap to quickly scroll through the document, tap or click on the minimap to scroll to that location in the document.
* The landing screen (the screen displayed when no documents are open) now displays your recently opened documents (this info is not available retroactively, but after you open one or more files they will be listed in the landing screen).
* Improved extra tools buttons in toolbar, that now use a system context menu when right-clicked or long-pressed.
* Opening documents from the recents list will also restore the text selections and the scroll position.
* Temporary documents that aren't open are now displayed under the recent documents in the landing screen.
* New built-in font: JetBrainsMono
* Fix bug where document could be autosaved when closing the app even though autosave was disabled.
* Fixes a crash that would happen when clicking certain UI controls that changed the editor text using a trackpad or mouse.
Thank you so much :D
Thank you for making a great app.
I have no idea why this app is free!
This feels like something that should rightly cost a minimum of $5–10, and yet it’s just… free.
デベロッパである"Bruno Philipe Resende Silva"は、プライバシー慣行およびデータの取り扱いについての詳細をAppleに示していません。詳しくは、デベロッパプライバシーポリシーを参照してください。
- Bruno Philipe Resende Silva
- iOS 11.0以降が必要です。
- iPadOS 11.0以降が必要です。
- iPod touch
- iOS 11.0以降が必要です。
- © 2017-2020 Bruno Philipe
- Tip ¥610