The “Little Stories” series present fairy tales, in which your kid plays the main part. It's quite simple – just enter your kid's name and gender in the settings window and enjoy reading fairy tales about your son or daughter.
To make it even cooler, we've added beautiful melodies and wonderful pictures to help you raise your child by giving him or her only positive examples.
Let love and kindness fill your family leisure time to make your life and the world around happier!
Why “Little Stories”?
• No analogs in the world!
• 16 exciting fairy tales so far and more to come
• 600+ pictures
• Enchanting music accompanying each story
• Gender determines the choice of illustrations
• 1st place in “Entertainment” in Runet Rating 2018!
• 1st place in “App For Kids” in Golden App 2016!
• 3rd place in “Entertainment” in Golden App 2017!
• A Monkey Manners Tale (FREE)
• The Brave Eaglet (FREE)
• The Magic Christmas Tree (FREE)
• A Secret in the Night
• The Sea Lily
• Brighter Than A Star
• Who Is the First?
• The Fruit Kingdom
• The Little Nail’s Adventures
• How To Reach A Star
• A Curious Mouse
• The Union of Three Planets
• True Friendship
• A Stegosaur Story
• A Guest on the Farm
• My Friend the Dolphin
We’d like to tell you about the process of creating stories for kids, so that you have a better idea about the hard work we put into Little Stories.
1) It all begins with searching for an author. He/she can live in any country of the world; the important thing is that they are able to create an interesting and insightful story. Before starting a bedtime story, the author reads the conditions (for example, the story must contain no more than 50 scenes, each of which can consist of 146 symbols max. otherwise the text won’t fit into the app). Once the story is completed, the next stage begins.
2) Now is the time for the storyboard. A storyboard is a selection of simple sketches for each of the illustrations of the story. It gives us a better idea about the visual image of the children’s story.
3) Once the storyboard is approved, we move on to searching for an illustrator. It should be noted that not all styles might be appropriate for a certain bedtime story and, therefore, it is important to achieve a perfect combination between the story and the illustration style.
4) Meanwhile, the composer is creating the melody. Both the story itself and the artist’s illustrations serve as inspiration for the creation of music. The composer also has conditions to meet: namely that the melody must be sedating and must prepare children for sleep, since most often stories are read for bedtime.
5) Apart from this, we also translate our stories for kids into other languages.
6) But that’s not the end! It is important to see how the book for kids looks inside the app. Line breaks should be checked to make sure the text looks nice and neat. This is done by 2 professionals: the programmer and the tester.
7) Only after this final step do we release the story for kids. The entire process might take from anywhere from 2 to 9 months, so it’s a hard but interesting journey!
Our stock of fairy tales is continuously replenished
Fairy tales are designed for kids aged 3+.
Follow us on: facebook.com/diveomedia
We have tested different scenarios on how to show the first launch and decided to bring everything back except for the sun (with a big sign 'Little Stories').
We will bring the new home screen this summer but we have to make the voiceover feature first! Yes, it's coming! Stay tuned and rate us... plz :)