The Mackie Master Fader™ 5.1.1 app provides complete wireless control over your Mackie DL32R, DL32S, DL16S, DL1608 and DL806 wireless digital mixer. Proven at more than 5 million live mixes worldwide, the incredibly intuitive Master Fader control app is packed with powerful processing and a rich set of mixing tools for any professional application.
Master Fader is the heart of any DL Series system with a proven, intuitive workflow that leads the industry. Only Mackie can deliver the ease-of-use that Master Fader delivers. With a completely customizable UI that is scalable for users of any skill level, Master Fader is the most adaptable control app available.
A DL Series mixer is required for audio mixing and processing.
Master Fader 5.1.1 Build 28.532
Supported DL Products DL16S, DL32S, DL32R, DL1608, DL806
Note: Axis System (DL32R + DC16) Please continue using Master Fader 4.6.2 for Axis System support.
Supported iOS Version:
• iOS (11 or higher)
Fixed Issues in Master Fader 5.1.1 Build 28.532:
• Crash when connecting from second device after upgrading to Master Fader 5.1
• Crash when copying FX Send fader level
• Fixed jumpy faders
• UI and DSP out of sync when aux mute and LR mute are set to independent states
• Vintage EQ Adjustments are shown in GEQ Thumbnails
• Images do not show up in import/export popovers
• Access Limits All Off Button Switches You Back to the Settings page
• Phone UI channel ID pop-over can be accessed when in Access Limit, Mute Group, Show & Help view
• No Show Notes in Portrait Mode on small tablets
• LR Main is still accessible when access limited
• Can select Master Channels in Overview when access limits are enabled
• Current State parameters of stereo channel linked even over odd are lost when Master Fader is closed, re-opened, and connect to a mixer
• Disabled swipe zone between Aux sliders in input routing view
• [DL806/1608] Phantom clip indicator on random channels
• Custom names for linked outputs only show custom name for "left" channel in mix selector
• Inconsistent image count when exporting and importing shows from Master Fader 4.6.2
• Quick Assign popover is not centered
• Mute Groups can be accessed in overview when Access Limits are set
• Alignment issue when naming linked outputs
• Long names overlap linked symbol in output Mix Selector
• De-Selecting Multi-Select and disabling a single Mute Group causes all Mute Groups to become disabled
iPhone App can't update firmware.
If you don't have ipad, DL32S isn't working.
because, DL32S immediately needs firmware update.
To update DL32S's firmware needs iPad.
but, I have iPhone & Windows PC.
I think that I lost more money or time.