The Mackie Master Fader™ 5.0 app provides complete wireless control over your Mackie DL16S and DL32S wireless digital mixer (DL806, DL1608, and DL32R control coming in a future update). Proven at more than 5 million live mixes worldwide, the incredibly intuitive Master Fader control app is packed with powerful processing and a rich set of mixing tools for any professional application.
Master Fader is the heart of any DL Series system with a proven, intuitive workflow that leads the industry. Only Mackie can deliver the ease-of-use that Master Fader delivers. With a completely customizable UI that is scalable for users of any skill level, Master Fader is the most adaptable control app available.
A DL Series mixer is required for audio mixing and processing.
Master Fader version 5.0.2 is a minor bug fix update for Master Fader users. If upgrading from a previous version of Master Fader a firmware update may be required. Do not perform an update immediately before an important show; give yourself time to learn and explore the new features, enhancements and bug fixes.
The following is a list of items that have been added, changed or fixed since Master Fader V5.0.1 (including, but not limited to):
• Added Reference Guide as download option
• Added Default, Clear and Assign All Inputs to A/B routing option
• Fixed missing FX parameters for small tablets in landscape view
• Fixed issue where channel name ran beyond the channel strip boundary in Overview
• Fixed small Mix Selector on phones in landscape view
• Fixed missing green highlight on I/O patch view icon
• Fixed sizing issue for GEQ frequency labels that affected small tablets
• Fixed issue where RTA can stop functioning on PEQ and GEQ
• Fixed issue with clearing Delete/Recall preset confirmation popover
• Fixed crash when applying preset to FX master
• Fixed text inconsistencies in Device Tab
• Fixed issue where show image was not included in show image count
• Fixed issue with spaces at end of Wi-Fi password in client mode
• Fixed issue with Momentary and Auto talkback modes not working
• Fixed issue with parameter readout for Pan/Bal controls displaying aux mute instead Pan or Bal label
• Fixed issue with access limits not hiding Devices button in Navbar
• Fixed issue with View Group assign automatically selecting tab for currently selected group
• Fixed issue for presets missing Modern and Vintage text
• Fixed channel image and icon copy/paste issues that prevented image or icon load after paste
iPhone App can't update firmware.
If you don't have ipad, DL32S isn't working.
because, DL32S immediately needs firmware update.
To update DL32S's firmware needs iPad.
but, I have iPhone & Windows PC.
I think that I lost more money or time.