Help your child to recognise photos and voices of their family and friends through this fun and engaging app. Designed especially to appeal to young kids with autism / ASD. This app can also be useful for children who are nonverbal, have delayed language or apraxia of speech.
4 games and learning modules gradually challenge your child to build their skills, rewarding them with sounds and video clips.
The sample voices, photos and videos provided with the app can be replaced with those of your own family to make a personalised experience.
- Easily customisable: Your family members can add photos, voices and videos to reward your child
- Fun: Sounds and animations will hold your child's interest
- Challenging: Increasing difficulty as your child’s skills improve
- Varied: One learning module and three games to promote different aspects of learning
- Progress: See your child's development and where can you help them to improve
- Easily changeable to keep your child engaged
- Free to use and no ads
- Learning through video can be more effective than with photos alone
- Encourages mimicking, a key foundational learning skill
- Learning through fun and play
- Encourages development of fine motor skills
- Reassurance through familiar faces
Your privacy is respected: all data remains on your device.
You can now see your child's progress by year, month, week and day. Who do they click on the most? Which game do they play the least? Where can you help them to improve?