‘Mirai Japanese’ is a unique and widely acclaimed app that will teach you Japanese using a highly effective tutor-based approach. Try the first 20 lessons for free!
Previous customer reviews:
“This is by far one of my favorite apps.”
“Awesome!!! This app is really helpful & extremely easy to understand.”
“I love using this app to learn Japanese!”
“Brilliant!!! Extremely easy and intuitive to use!”
Featured by Apple several times on the App Store in the Education category.
‘Mirai Japanese’ is the premier tutor-based language app course on the App Store. Starting at beginner level, this app course contains many hours of full audio tutoring.
Unlike most other Japanese language apps which just have lists of vocabulary or flashcards, this app actually teaches you the basics of Japanese — grammar, pronunciation, the writing system, and the usage of words — using an effective and clear methodology which you will thoroughly enjoy! There is simply no better way of learning Japanese!
‘Mirai Japanese’ contains:
* already 160 lessons and growing
* clear visual and audio tutoring
* two native Japanese narrators (male and female)
* detailed grammar explanations in English
* text moves in sync with audio to help you learn
* hundreds of pictures to help you remember words
* kana chart with all ‘hiragana’ and ‘katakana’
* animated stroke order diagrams for all kana and kanji
* functionality for you to practice drawing kana on screen
* flashcards for all words covered
* fun quizzes for each lesson to check your progress
* search function for all words in the course
* create your own vocabulary lists easily
Each lesson builds on what was learned in previous lessons, enabling you to make gradual and consistent progress. Everything is explained in great detail, giving you confidence and mastery of the material.
Starting at absolute beginner level, this great app will take subscribers to the course all the way to fluency!
This app is based on the very best in language learning methodology. Over a million language learners are using Mirai apps.
After trying the first 20 lessons (that is, 4 chapters) of the Mirai Japanese course for free, you can elect to subscribe to the ongoing course.
* If you already previously purchased ‘iStart Japanese’, you will be able to download the first 50 lessons (that is, 10 chapters) without subscription.
The subscription to Mirai Japanese enables you to download all the existing lessons plus additional new lessons that are published every month.
These additional lessons continue the language course. The course and the subscription to it is ongoing in nature, taking you from beginner level to advanced and beyond.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
* Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and will clearly identify the cost of the renewal.
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
* Note that you will not be able to cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
There is no other app like this on the App Store!
Download this great app now!
Produced by Mirai:
“Changing the way people learn languages.”
Try our other tutor-based language app:
• Mirai Spanish
© 2009-2017, Mirai LLP
Welcome to Mirai Japanese 8.0 (iOS 11 Edition)!
Download this update for improved performance.
I have been using loads if app to learn nihongo but after exploring loads of app I find this app absolutely amazing n lots more easy to use with loads of help It makes me feel like I m
Siting in class n learning Japanese. Thanks a lot team of this app I would like to recommend it to all who wants to learn Japanese I have started it from beginner level n soon I will be going to elementary level as it helping me to progress quickly n impressively.
Great way to study!
Minus 3 stars for customer service
Excellent app for beginners. Love the format. But if you're anywhere near the level of JLPT 3 or above, don't bother yet. They don't have enough content. Also, 3 emails went unanswered- "contact us" has no right being there.