MobiPACS Pro medical image viewer is quickly becoming the next generation in mobile medical image viewing by combining multi-modality imaging with individualized physician workflow. MobiPACS Pro allows facilities to retrieve multi-modality images from their existing MobiPACS Pro server or a 3rd party PACS server and display the content on the iPad and iPhone. Additionally, the MobiPACS Pro server can receive other images/file formats, such as JPG, BMP, and PDF from the adjacent information systems and display the files in an organized fashion for general physicians to view.
• Support for all modalities (CR, ECG/EKG, DR, CT, MR, US, XA, NM, etc)
• Quick layout adjustment (1x1, 2x1, etc)
• Fast image and data access over 3G or Wi-Fi
• Window Level
• Manual Slider bar
• Multi-Server capable
• Measurement (e.g. length)
• DICOM PDF
• Auto Cine
• Mammography Hanging Protocol
• Support Tomosynthesis
• Studies Comparison
• Commentary feature (Audio & freehand writing)
• Query images cross-sites in a hospital network
This application requires the MobiPACS Pro server and this app installed on iPad 4th or later model can be used for trained physician’s CT/MR diagnosis or referring purpose.
1. Support iOS 13
1. Support iPhone X, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
2. Support iOS 12
1. MobiPACS Multi
1. Integration with ShareMi Server
1. Support iOS 7
2. Support Bar Code Scanning
1. Support Window Level, Line Measurement and Cine Loop function for iPhone version.
2. Image layout settings will be saved and recalled next time automatically.
3. Multi-frame Images will start the cine loop automatically after downloading.
4. Add "Play", "Previous frame" and "Next frame" buttons.
5. Add "When you close application, close the study automatically" setting.
6. Add "When you close the study, delete the cache automatically" setting.
1. Support iOS 6 and iPhone 5
2. Support Cine Loop
3. Support Line Measurement
1. Support iDO Gateway Server
1. Support Evidence Document (such as PDF, QuickTime, and MPEG4 Video)
2. Integration with the App, "Dr. Reminder"
1. Support integration with Web Page or 3rd party App via URL Schemes