Break your screen and social media addiction through small habit tweaks with Moment. Learn to put your phone down and focus on the moments that matter the most, like friends and family.
We understand, your phone is your life and it’s hard to put down between all of the emails, messages and social media profiles keeping you connected. But according to a study from UPenn, social media use actually increases depression and loneliness.
If you want to disconnect from your screen and social media, our guided coaching will show you how. Balance screen time with reminders and insights and get up to an hour back everyday!
Take control of your social media and phone usage with Moment.
Device Addiction Coaching
• Improve health, wellness and focus by reducing your phone usage
• Moment Coach will guide you along the way to keep you on track
• Moment runs in the background to help manage your phone usage without needing to open the app
Screen Time Management & Measurement
• Track how much you use your phone or tablet automatically
• Track which apps you use the most (iPhone only)
• Log how many times you pick up your phone
• Break down each day to see when you’re on your device and what apps you’re using
• Track where you go each day, and have it plotted on a map
Parental Control & Family Time
• Establish phone-free times for more family time
• Improve your focus and connections by decreasing your screen time
• Let your friends and family know you’re putting down your phone for a while to reduce distractions and improve accountability
• Quickly see how long you and your family have used your phone today
• No, the app doesn’t track how long you spend looking at your watch
Smartphones are great tools for productivity, entertainment and connectivity, but like all things, are best used in moderation. Learn to manage device addiction with simple coaching and management techniques from Moment.
Warning to parents: Moment is not strictly about parental control. Using Moment Family as a parent gives you certain powers, but your children have power too.
• If your daughter notices you on your phone while you’re supposed to be watching a family movie together, she can start family dinner time for the entire family until the movie is over. That means no one can pick up their phone, and you as the parent can’t turn that family dinner time off.
• Your entire family can see everyone else’s screen time for the day from the family scoreboard.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Moment has been designed to use GPS sparingly.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Moment offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$7.99 per month
$59.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Moment Coach subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged through your iTunes account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal in your iTunes Account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms of service: https://inthemoment.io/terms
A few important bug fixes, and many stability improvements to keep Moment tracking your screen time better.
Very nice concept and easy to navigate!
It was very insightful to see how much time I spend on my phone and using this app, I plan to reduce my time doing so and working towards spending my time doing more useful things. I thank the developer for creating an interesting app.
I have a couple of problems with calculating screen time usage however.
One would be a miscalculation of time overnight since I use an app to track my sleeping routine. Moment seems to regard this time as screen time so I have about 7 hours a day added where I wasn't looking at the screen but was calculated as doing so. This is also the case for recipe apps that I keep open while cooking. I am not looking at the screen the entire time but am regarded as doing so.
There also seems to be a little bit of a miscalculation with screen time. The app recorded 40minutes of screen time that day although only 30minites had passed at 12:30 at night.
All in all, very insightful and simple, easy to use UI.
Edit: It seems I need to fully put my phone to sleep, (ie. Turn the screen off for the alarm apps not to be included in usage times)
Also some app names in other languages don't seem to be displaying properly and as of now is just random letters.
Hopefully this can be fixed soon.
Great app but I just can't see my app usage...
I changed the language into English, and took the screenshots of the battery section several times, but I still can't see my app usage. It never appears. It said "Your most used apps aren't available yet. You'll be able to see them next time you take a weekly Battery screenshot.", so I took a "weekly" Battery screenshot but I couldn't see my app usage. It also said "You can't see today's app usage yet. The screenshot you took today will show up on yesterday's timeline.", so I was waiting. But I can't see it now, even though it's already the "yesterday's timeline". Well, how should I do!?
I want this one which translated into Japanese
This app plays an important role in Japan.
The number of someone who depends on Smartphones is increasing.
This app helps us from dependence.
However, all of this app’s instructions are written in English.
I’m annoying because I’m not good at reading English and I’m japanese.
Could you release Japanese version?
- Moment Health Inc.
iOS 11.2以降。iPhone、iPad、およびiPod touchに対応。
- 4+ 対象年齢
- © Moment Health Inc.
- Moment Premium ¥480
- 3 Months of Moment Family ¥1,800
- Moment Coach ¥900