MoneyWell gives you powerful personal finance organization and analysis tools in a simple, uncluttered, single-window solution.
An Electronic Twist on “Envelope Budgeting”
Splitting up your paycheck into envelopes for each category of your budget is a tried and true method for stopping overspending. Unfortunately, with direct deposit and debit cards that work like cash, it’s nearly impossible to do today. MoneyWell supercharges that concept and gives you back control over your spending with spending buckets.
Find What You’re Looking For Quickly
See all your dining out transactions in the last three months with a couple of clicks in the Filters popover. What if you knew the entry had the word “apple” in it? Just type “apple” in Search Transactions and instantly see the results before you finish typing. Save your favorite searches with our Smart Filters.
Best-In-Class Currency Support
Each transaction stores three amounts, each with its own currency. Purchase using GBP for a EUR account and track your spending in a USD bucket. MoneyWell automatically looks up the correct exchange rate and sets the amounts, but you have full control to change any of them.
Direct Connect Banking
MoneyWell allows you to directly talk to hundreds of banks and other financial institutions giving you one-click access to your accounts. Setting up direct connect banking with MoneyWell is a breeze too. Simply follow the built-in guide that steps you through selecting your financial institution, entering your login information, and adding your accounts.
For those banks that don’t support direct connections, MoneyWell still makes it easy to avoid manual entries by allowing you to import common file formats like OFX, QFX, QIF, and CSV.
Secure Sync via Dropbox
Sync your MoneyWell data between multiple Macs or grab a copy of MoneyWell Express (for iPhone) and keep your data in your pocket. MoneyWell for iPad rounds out the suite and lets you manage your budget from the comport of your favorite chair. And don’t worry about prying eyes, you supply a password that encrypts your data during transmission and while stored on Dropbox.
To learn more about MoneyWell or just to get in touch, please visit out website. We’d love to hear from you!
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the Payee field wasn't selected when creating a new Transaction
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the Payee field wasn't selected when creating a new Transaction in Reconcile
- Fixed a bug where the incorrect Event was selected after creating a new Event in the Spending Plan
- Fixed a bug which sometimes caused MoneyWell to crash when deleting an Event
試しに購入してみました。まだちょっと発展途上的な感じがします。iPhoneとのSyncは便利ですが、MS Money に比べるとやはりまだまだですね。あと2つぐらいバージョン重ねないと厳しいかなぁ・・・。しかし期待はできそうな気がします。
Functionality is good, but the synchronization lacks in reliability.
A bit of a learning curve at first to use this software, but one I had it all set up, it seemed to work pretty well .. until I started finding bugs in the system.
1. The dates will display inaccurately many time and it’s almost impossible to fix, as it keeps jumping back to the same wrong date.
2. Synchronization is great .. when it works. I use it on my iPhone as does my wife and we have it install on our macbook pro. There have been some major data losses and a huge waste of time fixing it because somehow the sync process overwrites stuff - a lot!
I think this should be a great program if they get their bugs sorted out and make the system more reliable.