My Fasting Diet is your unique guide into the world of intermittent fasting. Dive in and uncover new ways to boost your health, lose weight, have more energy and track weight loss and BMI – all at your fingertips.
This intermittent fasting app introduces all you need to know about fasting, its benefits, and challenges, and provides in-depth diet and fasting programs for both experts and beginners alike. Try out programs such as Easy Start, 16:8 Intermittent, and more, to find one that suits your needs and meets your weight loss goals.
With a personal coach program at hand in the app, you can optimize your weight loss plan and aim for results. Personalize your program with your needs in mind by including progress, existing conditions, personal weekly health and fitness challenges, and goals to get started and update progress.
In My Fasting Diet, there’s no need to ‘guess’ how you’re doing! The smart app helps you keep track of your results with a handy, built-in weight and BMI tracker, so you can take note of how much you’ve achieved right there and then.
Using the app’s exclusive progress statistics, you can visualize your successes (and challenges) and analyze how to improve quickly to get the results you want to achieve.
Download My Fasting Diet and enter a world of health and energy!
The app contains the following subscription options:
Weekly at $7.99;
Weekly with a 3-day free trial at $7.99;
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The account is charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- The cost of renewal is equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Terms of Service: http://harmonybit.com/terms-of-use/