Easily determine how many final product pages can fit onto a single press sheet. Use standard print industry definitions like page bleeds, margins, and gutters to instantly create both horizontal and vertical page layouts.
• Custom Sizes: Save your commonly used sheet and product page sizes permanently on your device. The provided sizes are pre-populated for your convenience and are customizable to your needs. Simply tap on the blue sheet or page buttons to access your list.
• Projects: Create and name your own projects and save for later use. Each saved project will retain all the size parameters you entered in a local database created on your device.
• Views: You can see the results of your chosen parameters and how it affects the project sheet and pages. Tap the right arrows to disclose the individual views.
• Orientations: Both portrait and landscape layouts are created instantly for you to view the resulting number of pages on the sheet.
• Measurement units: Centimeters, inches, millimeters, picas and points are available.
• Waste Analysis: Quickly determine the percent of unused paper on a given sheet. This waste percent is available with each calculation on the Details page.
• Share: Share your detailed results by using the available services on your device. Both email and message sharing will include a thumbnail image, project name, and the resulting parameters.
Please review the app and give us your feedback and suggestions!
Professionals and consumers alike can find the N-up step & repeat calculator an invaluable addition to your app collection.
Minor code updates and color tweaks.