Read and share your favorite websites and blogs with an amazing newspaper-like layout.
Featured by Apple as "New and Noteworthy" and "What's Hot" in over 100 countries!
• All of your news, blogs and RSS feeds in one free reader app!
• Sync with Feedly or Newsify or use without an account and sync with iCloud
• Access Newsify on your computer at newsify.co (requires Newsify account)
• Multiple article list layouts: Large View, Newspaper View, Table View (thumbnails displayed when available)
• Background syncing with notifications
• Offline reading including image caching
• Unread articles widget
• View and save images by tapping-and-holding image
• Night mode (automatic/manual, enabled in settings)
• Themes (light, sepia, gray, dark)
• In-app Safari view (see Open Links setting)
• Full-text view (pinch out in the article view or enable swipe in Article Browser settings)
• Article search (pull down subscription list for search bar)
• Multiple accounts
• Full screen article reading (tap text to toggle)
• Full screen original web page browser (two finger tap to toggle)
• Pull to move between articles
• Pull to refresh article list
• Show only unread folders/subscriptions or all
• Show all articles or just unread
• Sort by newest or oldest first
• Mark previous & all as read
• Tap-and-hold to mark read and toggle starred
• Option to mark read while scrolling & pull up to mark all as read (enable in settings)
• Landscape view
• Fully customizable sync
• Add and edit subscriptions
• Add custom feed URLs (enter URLs in feed search box and tap Search)
• Automatically sync on start
• Share articles with many popular services: Facebook, Twitter, Buffer, Evernote, Instapaper, LinkedIn, Pinboard, Pinterest, Pocket and Tumblr
• Email articles or links, copy links or open the original web page in the app or in Safari or Chrome
• View original articles with Google mobilizer
• Browse individual subscriptions contained in a folder (tap-and-hold folders or tap gray circle icon on right side of folder entry)
GET MORE WITH NEWSIFY PREMIUM
Newsify is free to download and use. Newsify Premium unlocks these amazing features. Try it free for 7 days!
• Automatic Full Text: Get full text automatically for most partial feeds and save for offline reading
• More Images: Get more high-res images for feeds with small or no images
• Search Full Text: Search the full text of partial feeds not just the preview
• Priority Support: Be first in line to get all of your questions answered
• Remove Ads: Enjoy your list of articles with no ads
• Newsify Account Plus: Add mute filters, get new items up to 10x faster and keep more feed history.
– To start your trial: Select Premium in settings and tap "Start free trial"
Newsify Premium is $2.99 USD per month or $29.99 USD per year and may vary depending on your location. If you choose to purchase Newsify Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Any free trial period remaining will be forfeited when purchasing Newsify Premium.
• Bug fixes and improvements
Request please. Again.
If switch “off” in Dim Read Items in Article/Subscription List in app setting.
I’d like to much Bigger Dots or Colored Dots, Left Side Mark (looks like mail app.)
I think, little bit difficult to checking Read or Unread at that moment.
Thank you, read my request.
Please, much more lighter for already read contents on dark mode.
If I needed read it again, completely items are black.
Like, already read badge or flag, black white check mark... something like that.
Thank you for your consideration.
Thank you reply and kind for me, I could watched much lighter for already read item in Dark mode!!!
I didn’t understand “Dim” mean... still now... hehe!
I checked that ↓
- under Article/Subscription List in the app settings. Change Dim Read Items to "On/Darker" or "Off" for easier to read text in dark mode.-
You can actually change the brightness for read items by changing the Dim Read Items setting under Article/Subscription List in the app settings. Change Dim Read Items to "On/Darker" or "Off" for easier to read text in dark mode. Send a message at newsify.co/support for more help.
Best RSS reader!
This app seems to use a unique full-text capture function, and it works with most websites by default. If it doesn’t work well with any in your reading lists, you can report the malfunction inside the app, and the developer will take care of it in one business day! It is probably the fastest response I have ever experienced. I used to be a Reeder 3 user. It was the best RSS reader on iOS and macOS, however it has not been maintained for a long time. The Mercury Reader implemented in Reeder 3 and many other RSS reader no longer works with modern websites. Undoubtedly, this app is currently the best RSS reader app on iOS, and I hope we can have it on macOS in the future.
Configuration of feeds and folders are not properly saved especially on root level.
Moved/deleted folders/feeds moved back to previous position when you sync feeds.
This bug is not fixed for a long time.
The bug is still there. Wondering whether the developers tested the app properly.
If you're using an older Newsify account, you may want to try creating the newer type of Newsify account and importing your subscriptions to see if that helps. To create this kind of account, go to the Account setting and select Add Account, then Newsify, then Create an account. You can them import your subscriptions and starred items by selecting Import Subscriptions in the subscription list of the new account. Send a message at newsify.co/support for more help.