- Fixes an issue that caused Facebook widgets to error for some users.
- Fixed a bug that caused dashboard layouts to be misaligned on some iPad screen sizes.
New in 6.0
Ask Siri for a brief for your favorite metric
- Siri can now speak to give you a brief description of ANY metric setup in Numerics!
- Record a personalized phrase to add a metric to Siri. Just say the words and Siri responds to your query with a quick spoken brief of the current values. Works with AirPods and HomePod.
- Siri voice commands setup on one device are automatically synchronized to all your devices via Numerics iCloud Sync.
- Based on your Numerics usage frequency, Siri will learn to predict & recommend relevant Numerics shortcuts on your Lock screen or in search.
- Design shortcuts to give you a brief of selected metrics you use often with the Shortcuts app.
Enriched Watch app to motivate you to achieve your goals
- Re-designed to take advantage of the new dimensions of the display, Numerics for the Apple Watch Series 4 provides more information with richer detail.
- The zoom view offers a unique perspective for each metric with a supporting gauge visualization representing a comparative progress.
- Numerics now supports all the 8 complications on the new Infograph watch face. The carefully designed complication gauges present a unique view for each metric.
- Get instant access to your metrics using your Siri voice shortcuts on the Apple Watch. Voice commands setup for metrics on your iPhone, work on the watch out-of-the-box!
- Re-engineered background updates ensure your numbers are always up-to-date on the complication faces and in the app.
Track your KPIs using 2 new functional visualizations
- Gauge - Visually track your progress with gauge charts using data from your business applications.
- Timer - Track big goals and events by counting up or down to them with the new timer visualization.
New visualization support for existing services
- All custom API integrations - JSON, CSV, Salesforce, Big Query, Google Sheets, Excel & Amazon API Gateway now bundle the gauge and timer visualizations.
- Basecamp, Delighted & Pingdom have new pre-designed gauge and timer metrics.
New iPad Pro support
- Get a full view of your business with edge to edge Numerics dashboards on the new liquid retina displays of the iPad Pro.
- Use Face-ID to unlock Numerics on iPad Pro.
- When sharing a screenshot, double tap on your new Apple Pencil to switch between annotating and scrolling through it.
- Stream selected dashboards or metrics to external displays connected via HDMI or Airplay.
Support for iPhone Xs and Xr
- Full support for the new iPhone Xs & Xr screens.
- Improved FaceID support.
- Google Calendar
- Zoho Reports
Enterprise Ready - MDM capable
Numerics with MDM support now enables organizations to easily manage Numerics Enterprise across all teams through configuration policies.
Experimental Feature - Numerics on Apple TV in Portrait mode
Display team dashboards in a vertical setting with the new experimental Portrait mode in Numerics for Apple TV with full support for Siri remote. Turn the setting on and hold the Siri Remote in landscape mode to navigate through the app!
- Widgets now automatically re-query (within API usage limits) when zoomed.
- Handoff from iPhone to iPad or vice-versa with iCloud Sync enabled.
- Zoom mode now shows the time passed since the data last changed. Tap on it to get the exact date time.
- Restyled Today widgets with more appropriate post-fixes.
- Restyled notifications with dashboard titles give richer context to the updated metric.
- Add an Intercom account using your Google login.
- Updated WooCommerce, Salesforce, Pingdom, Wordpress, YouTube to support their latest APIs.
- Removed some Facebook, Trello, Pinterest widgets due to APIs deprecated by these services.
- Cynapse India Pvt. Ltd.
iOS 12.1以降。iPhone、iPad、およびiPod touchに対応。 Apple TV.
- 指定： 4+
- © Cynapse India Pvt. Ltd.
- AppFigures - Ranks widget pack ¥600
- AppFigures - Revenue Stats widget pack ¥2,400
- AppFigures - Ad-Revenue Stats widget pack ¥2,400