Say Ola to a better value rideshare. Ola offers you the nicer, safer and fairer ways to book your rides. With more than 300,000 drivers & taxis in 100+ cities worldwide, we have got you covered in India, Australia, New Zealand and UK!
Book your next Ola ride in just a few taps. Get a referral code from your friends and get exclusive referral offers!
● Enter the destination to check fares
● See all available travel options near you
● Pick your choice of ride
● Get instant confirmation with trip details
● Track your car in real time
Some of the popular travel options available on the Ola app are:
● Auto: Fastest way to book autos without the hassle of waiting & haggling for price
● Share: Book up to 2 seats to share AC cars with others travelling on the same route. Save up to 50% on regular cab fares
● Share Express: Save time & money by travelling in shared cabs on fixed routes
● Micro: Book the cheapest AC taxi in town starting at just Rs. 6/km
● Mini: Travel in comfy AC hatchbacks at pocket-friendly fares
● Prime Sedan: Top sedans with free Wi-Fi & top-rated drivers
● Prime Play: High-rated Prime Sedans with free in-cab entertainment. Enjoy movies, music, live video streaming & more on the go
● Prime SUV: Spacious SUVs with more seats, free Wi-Fi & top rated drivers
● LUX: Travel in top-of-the-line luxury cars at unbeatable fares
● Outstation: Ride out of town at affordable one-way & round trip fares with free in-cab entertainment. Enjoy songs, movies, live video streaming & more.
● Rentals: The affordable car rental service for all your city tours. Choose from flexible hourly packages to rent cabs driven by our top-rated partners
All our vehicles come equipped with onboard GPS for route navigation. See all your available ride options in the app.
Invoices will be mailed to you immediately after you’ve completed your journey.
More benefits of using Ola:
● Multiple ways to pay: Pay for your trips in cash or via multiple cashless options like Ola money, UPI, debit card, credit cards, Jio money etc
● Save more with Cab, Auto & Share Pass: Enjoy more savings in your daily commute with Cab Pass, Auto Pass & Share Pass
● Ola Select: Become an Ola Select member to avail exclusive benefits like Prime Sedans at Mini fares & more
● Know fares & ride features: Check fares & various features of a ride category before booking
● Ola Play: Enjoy free in-cab entertainment in Prime Play, Prime SUV, Lux, Outstation and other select rides. Play songs, Videos, movies, TV shows and more on the go!
● Schedule a ride: Choose ‘RIDE LATER’ to book a cab/taxi in advance from anywhere
● Travel with safety: Share your travel plan with family & friends so they can track your vehicle & know you are safe
You can also tag work or business related trips as Corporate rides. You’ll get invoices for these rides at your official email address. Companies can use Ola Corporate to easily track & sponsor rides for employees.
Got questions? Visit Ola support website (https://help.olacabs.com/support/home) for more information or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay up to date on all our exciting offers and latest happenings by connecting with us online.
● Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/Olacabs
● Like our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/Olacabs/
● Follow us on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/olacabs/?hl=en
Try our latest app update that comes with performance enhancements. Fire up the app and enjoy a seamless ride booking experience.
The dad is over, get real
Now that business is established, it’s just fine to treat customers anyway you want.
Cabs are usually very dirty, drivers can be rude with occasionally sensible drivers. One doesn’t want to touch the surfaces as they are very dirty. In my ride from Sonam paradise to Kandivali; the can actually had garbage in the doors, empty juice and coffee cups and old newspapers. One could see dust flying around in the car. In the ride from Kandivali to Sonam Paradise the driver was unresponsive and actually tried to cheat me out of money. So all in all, it’s a less than idea experience, but why should customers expect any better?
A diver wasted my bloody time
On a rainy day, I decided to use Ola to go home. I tried 2 or 3 times but I couldn’t get a driver straight away. Finely I got a contact from a diver named Muhammad Cheema(KDD859). I told him where I was waiting for him but he was keep saying that I needed to come to find the car. I was calling taxi because I didn’t want to walk in the heavy rain but a diver told me to come to find him. At the end, he said “I can’t wast my bloody time” and suddenly hung up on me. How rude he is. He was wasting my bloody time and I will never, ever use Ola anymore.
Having done the verification twice already, OLA is still asking for verification. I even asked the rep to come to verify, and was told someone will come, but I am yet to see some one in half year now. Quite annoying, but considering what else is available, I guess there is not much choice.