Create GPS traces with waypoints during your outdoor activities! Offline map support and no time restrictions. Send GPX files that you save to your friends or save them for your outing.
Outdoors GPX is ideal for people that love outdoor activity such as mountain biking, hiking, walking outside, fishing, hunting, dirt biking, trail running, etc.!
1. GPS traces by leaving waypoints and notes. Save the GPX file and re-upload it in Outdoors GPX for later use.
2. Record activities and notes.
3. Record biking, hiking, walking paths to compare with later.
4. TIME, SPEED, and ALTITUDE of your activities.
6. GPS coordinates of current location should you need to send them to a friend.
7. Offline caching of maps for using in remote locations without a cell signal.
8. GPS signal strength indicator. If you fear you will soon lose your GPS signal, cache the map information and use it offline.
9. Edit waypoints after you have already saved them.
10. Multiple map sources to optimize your outdoor experience for urban and outdoor settings. For example, some maps may be better in suburban type settings just outside of town, while others that are more geared towards remote topography would be better for more remote locations.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
-Optimized for iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max