Pathfinder Adventures, the digital adaptation of Paizo Inc.'s Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, translates the world's best-selling Pathfinder Roleplaying Game into an entirely new breed of card game, where players cooperatively battle monsters and villains, and acquire new feats, items, weapons and allies.
Role-players will find the game's character development very familiar. Characters have classes such as fighter, wizard, and rogue, as well as numbers that define strength, dexterity, intelligence, etc. You'll improve your character by acquiring new items, allies, spells, and weapons as you explore and overcome challenges; over time, you'll be able to customize your deck to better suit your own individual vision of your character.
The game can be played solo, or with other adventurers using built-in pass-and-play functionality.
Pathfinder Adventures is free to download and play, however, some game items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
A network connection is required to earn in game currency during play.
• Explore the towns, cities, dungeons and landscapes of the Rise of the Runelords campaign, including the fiercely-independent Sandpoint and the goblin-infested isle of Thistletop.
• Every locale has been transformed from a card image to beautifully enhanced and animated backdrops.
• Reactive cut scenes featuring Pathfinder's iconic characters.
• An interactive tutorial ensures the game is easy to learn for new adventurers and veterans of the Pathfinder universe alike.
• No physical card game set-up required. Pathfinder Adventures gets players straight into the action.
• Multiple adventure profiles so that players can experience the campaign using every character.
• Single player and pass-and-play multiplayer gameplay mode.
To find more information about Asmodee Digital, please go to http://www.asmodee-digital.com/
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/pathfinder/
Find all the latest news for Pathfinder on Facebook, Instgram, Twitter and Youtube!
Please see the many bug fixes located here https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/96305-pathfinder-update-129-rise-of-the-goblins-deck-2/ Also, The Goblin Cannibal is now available which contains, 5 new scenarios, A new Character: Tup the Terrible, and over 20 new cards. Requires Goblin Deck 1 to have been completed.
Hard! Challenging. Recently it's easy to just launch a game and play it without reading any tutorial. Not this one.
I was surprised that I had to go and take a serious look at character specs.
Great play, very well thought of.
The first novel of the series was well written too.
Thanks guys. Keep up the good work.
Fulfill the story behind Physical version
Still prefer physical Pathfinder adventure card game more than digital one since there is lack of real multi-player feature. Pass-Play doesn't suit well with game that have many interaction between player, actually it become very annoying for passing the phone all over place just for healing or in-between turn action.
However the fantastic artwork and animation fulfill my heart in some sense. Also the dialogue, world map and soundtrack enrich what Physical game had to become really satisfying solitaire game.
It seems the first 3 adventure are free. The rest you have to pay for it.
I don't understand why but it seems i am unable to purchase the rest of the adventure.
Overall, a good game to play during the free time. Kinda annoying when the dice rolls badly or you don't have the right card though lol
- Asmodee Digital
iOS 7.1以降。iPhone、iPad、およびiPod touchに対応。
- © 2017 Obsidian Entertainment Inc.
- Daily Gold ¥240
- Rise Of The Runelords Bundle ¥1,800
- Limited Offer ¥600